Why Do Men Like To Cum In A Woman's Mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt1162, Nov 6, 2016.

1. firerescue110

firerescue110 Visitor

I agree it's hot for my wife to suck mine and take my cum and swallow but that's the end for me. We love to drag our love making out so we can have more fun..I almost always do clean up after I orgasm in her pussy plus we can time her final orgasm better. My wife is a squirter and multi.. I prefer being submissive! About the only times I am fine with her swallowing is she will initiate it and I have to do to FD! Then can get kids ready for school and masturbate with or without toys before she is off for work!

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For me it's the ultimate finish to a nice long, slow blow job. Watching either her/him continue to suck your cock while your shooting your load of cum in their mouth finishes it off perfectly, much more intimate. My wife doesn't always take my load in her mouth, there are times she likes it shot all over her huge tits so I can lick it up and share it with her, but even the times I cum in her mouth she'll most times provide a nice warm snowball kiss. I know all the guys I've sucked off totally got off on me take their load and swallowing it. My wife loves to watch me sucking Toms cock to completion as much as I enjoy watching her do his or mine.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

for me there is for sure a part of "mind" pleasure, but to be honest what really makes my toes curl is the suction feeling when she keeps sucking at the moment my orgasm is starting: this is pure full physical pleasure, my eyes are closed, I am really not aware abut the visual side, where is her mouth, where are her hands... I just explode in pleasure feeling the suction going down and deep in me

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Men like to cum pretty much anywhere.
    Why in a women's mouth? Because to not do so changes the stimulation, if a girl stops too soon then you get the dreaded "penis swallow"..where your dicj "swallows" the cum back down. Not pleasant, and not healthy either.
    At the same time, it is a very dominate thing to do. And having the girl/boy submit themselves like that has it's own attraction.

LowHangers likes this.
  5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

It’s not totally a mental thing.......cumming in her mouth means she didn’t stop what she was doing and let you finish. It does somewhat lower the intensity of an orgasm when the moment you are going to cum she stops sucking

6. topper

topper Member

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It is something you can do without worry of an unwanted pregnancy, and also without all clothes being off.

LowHangers and Deejay88 like this.
  8. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I like when I'm getting closer and closer from cuming she knows it she slows down to make it last à bit longer and she knows that I know she will swallow it . It makes the whole thing SO HOT

LowHangers likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You've got a keeper that knows what she's doing and obviously enjoys doing it. One who enjoys doing it and does it right has skills worth having around :openmouth:

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I like when I cum in a mouth pushing hard to get as much as I can out just to really empty my balls
    I also like when the lady keep me a bit longer in her mouth to make sure I'm completely done she got every single drop and suck me a little bit more like a grateful cuddle

LowHangers and Deejay88 like this.
  11. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Yup the best way I agree

12. JR48

JR48 Banned

Well there is that. It does feel really good and I think it is also a way to avoid accidental pregnancy.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  13. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

Because they can .

14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Not all woman what cum in their mouths though :unamused::unamused:

15. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

But I do :openmouth::openmouth::yum::yum::innocent:

16. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I like that! Wish more woman were like you.

Summer Likes It likes this.
  17. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Could really use a woman that would allow me to cum in her mouth.

18. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

And use her and use her and .....

Outdoor Sport and jmadre like this.
  19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I would! By the time I got done with her she wouldn’t want to do that anymore.

Summer Likes It likes this.
  20. Summer Likes It

Summer Likes It Banned

I have been Cummed in a lot and I can promise you that that will never to me .

jmadre, Scharff, bored home and 3 others like this.