Why Do Men Like To Cum In A Woman's Mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt1162, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There is a huge amount of mutual respect between my wife and I regarding sex. Most of you know we are a senior couple and we have sex for our relationship and health equally. Most of the time I cum in her pussy, but I let her decide if she wants it in her mouth. She is very good at oral and swallows. I don't push my cock in her face and demand she do it. She just loves the oral act. We do oral on each other a lot and it's not about power over each other.

cass_jenner likes this.
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

The question is backwards.
    Men want to ejaculate into just about anything, Including of course a woman's mouth.
    The question should be, why do women like it? (some)
    My wife likes it because she "caused it"...she enjoys giving me the pleasure, especially seeing how I act at that precise moment.

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I do think there’s a real psychological / evolutionary answer to why men like it, even if it’s subconscious

I like it because it’s sexy to provide that much pleasure. It’s sexy to get a guy off snd it’s sexy to feel that release

magickman, jmadre, Altman and 2 others like this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Because we harbor resentments for the women in our lives from when we were young children and scolded or told to stay away from the opposite sex?

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Gen. Jack D Ripper had the answer, essence.
    "Women sense our power and and they seek the live essence."

(Now let's see how obscure a movie reference that really is. :) )

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Will that essence launch a nuclear strike?

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Well drumminmama, it's a wellknown fact that vaginas cause wars

I do not recognize myself in this statement. I prefer not to ejaculate into just about anything. The mouth of a sexy bed partner is actually one of the exceptions

1 person likes this.
  8. Kerri

Kerri Members

200,000 years of evolution have made want to cum somewhere

9. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I'm not sure that I agree with any comment here entirely. For me, cumming in a vagina is perfect. But for the most part, a vagina can't do what a mouth can do as you cum. I told my wife that the first blowjob she gave to me almost killed me, in the nicest possible way. When I started to cum, that's when the show began. She increased suction and completely ignored my increased sensitivity in an effort to get every last drop. Let's face it, you get sensitive. Added pressure can really be uncomfortable. Or, if taken right to the limit, super intense. Squeezing just isn't quite as intense as suction. I'm trying to think about how to describe it, but the fact is that it's physically different. And I would do anything to give her equivalent feelings.

Altman likes this.
  10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

One of the misandrist of HF finer quotes, there.
    I don't miss that poster.

1 person likes this.
  11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That particular one did.

12. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Because you don't have to clean anything after, you can even go straight back to your desk.

Altman likes this.
  13. Biwing

Biwing Member

I have never cum in a woman's mouth in all of my years. I have gotten blow jobs but they always pull me out to 'watch' me cum. I've been fairly sexualy active in my life and maybe I've just not met any of the women who wanted me to cum in their mouth or on their face.

They all have said that the taste of cum is unpleasant to them. (none had tasted mine so I never took it to heart.) I have tasted cum both from a woman's pussy and directly from the source and I have never found one to be 'unpleasant'.

By the way, for me, pulling me out at the moment of cum is the absolute worst thing that a woman could do. The loss of the feelings at that moment is the utmost disappointment to me! Totally destroys the mood!! (And sometimes the cumming)

14. juicelover

juicelover Member

If a woman blows me,it would be 'really nice if she blew me to completion..where she sucked me dry ,cleaned me up,and swallowed. But as long as the 'timing' is right I will GLADLY take a BJ where you can pull out and cum on her face and tits. then slip your now wiped off cock back into her mouth,for further sucking. That shit drives me crazy!..havnig a set of lips on my dick after cumming?? migod it is amazing!!

15. cincy

cincy Members

My wife does not like giving blow jobs, but she would do her wifely duty if I asked. We are now in a FLR and as my dominant wife, she should not have to give blow jobs and swallow my cum. I'm sure she thinks that's one of the best parts of being my dominant.

Blog cincy34

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  16. I love to see my cum in her sexy mouth and snowball me and cum kiss her to taste my cum on her lips

17. Irwinr89

Irwinr89 Members

I used to luv when my wife did this, felt special and so good, until she cheated on me with another guy and did the same to him.
    Well now I hate it and want no part of her mouth on me. We still together and trying mend things, got 3 kids, we still have vanilla good sex, but I can't stand oral for who knows how long.... Life is a b1tch, enjoy it while u can

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

It’s a physiological sign of acceptance of the man as a sexual partner

19. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

For me, cumming in a mouth feels way better than pulling out. The feeling of having it sucked out of me is like heaven. It’s still good pulling out and cumming too, but not as good.

20. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I think Kerri got it. I’ve asked guys, and most of them just say it feels good, warm, wet all that stuff, but a few more enlightened ones seem to think there’s more to it than just how it feels.
    As best I can tell it shows them how I accept them, want them and will do things just to make them feel good.
    Plus, the look on his face when I swallow is amazing, and makes it all worth while

Altman likes this.