My Friends Are Lame, I Hate To Admit It.

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by jmt, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i found that, the firends i thought id have forever are long gone i dont even speak to them in years, and i wont either. people move on. people grow apart.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I don' have anyone I still talk to from school days. I am partly to blame though....maybe I am the lame one.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm going out for the first time in ages next Saturday

Even the club we hung out in our twenties has aged with us lol. In my twenties it was the diviest of dive bars, they only served liquor and pbr and didnt serve food, and you just knew a night there would result in getting way too fucked up and there was always some crazy adventure after last call and you would stumble home at sunrise

Then the owner leased a new building and has twenty rotating taps now and a dinner and Sunday brunch menu and family friendly trivia on thursdays. And I really hope the live music starts at 9 or 10 instead or 11 or midnight like it used to because I cant stay up that late anymore lol

YouFreeMe likes this.