First Molly Experience While On Empty Stomach Gone Wrong.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Fantasae, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Fantasae

Fantasae Members

So this Halloween that just happened my friends and I rolled, for me and my friend it was our first time and our experienced friend it was his second. We got our molly from a reliable kid at school who is the hook for all the hard drugs and he said that he bought it from some guy that lives in a large city (won't name for privacy) and he's apparently a popular hook for a lot of people because he sells 100% MDMA with no cut. The night started off with us trying to find a scale because our molly was in powder form and we were going to measure it into pills that they provided for us. We got a scale from our other friend who is very experienced with psychedelics and molly. Unfortunately his scale was not working so we just split our little baggy into thirds (not a good choice) which was in total either 6 or 7 points (.6grams-.7grams). Before we took the pills (2 points each) I had been fasting for part of the day (like 7 hours) because when I did shrooms for the first time I fasted so that it would hit me quicker and there would be no wait. We took our pills at around 7:20 I had mine with orange juice because I heard vitamin c helps with come down and plus the acidity in the oj would make the molly dissolve quicker. Once we took the molly, I had to go drive back to my friends house (the one who had taken molly once before) to grab his costume. I waited in his drive way and only 30m went by and I could already feel a lot different. I felt really jittery and had a lot of energy. My friend got back in the car and we blasted a lot of music while driving back to this park that usually my whole high school goes to on halloween which is always blown up with at least a hundred people. We get there and I am feeling really excited and hyped. We start to walk around with a whole group of people (60 plus) and my friend who took the molly with me in order to find a party. The other guy who took molly with us dipped to find his grilfriend. My friend who I just rolled with was playing music out of his speaker in his backpack while everyone was walking around him. The molly defiantly made me a better dancer and the music sounded really good and it kept making me hyped. This whole walking around with a mob of 60 or so people lasted for a about an hour until we all broke up into smaller groups. After we split up I was still rolling pretty well with the whole energized, hyped, confident sort of feeling but I felt not a lot of the euphoric feeling that people described as rushing through your body. I only felt really pumped and happy but not body tingling euphoria. About 30m passed and I happened to still be extremely energetic so I did a backflip off a fire hydrant in front of a group of people which was pretty cool. About another 30m passed and I started to feel really really bad. the circumstances around feeling bad was that I found my car had gotten egged (usually in a sober mind I would not care) and my ankle really hurt from the backflip. All while I was rolling I had been drinking water (about 4 bottles in 2 hours) because I had researched before hand and I knew that you could get dehydrated quickly. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to eat food and I started to become really really light headed and I had to sit down for fear of fainting. I felt really bad and no longer felt the MDMA and I eventually got some tortillas from a friend but I only ate two because the molly made me not want food. The tortillas made it worse and I had an overwhelming feeling of throwing up plus the spinning kept with me. About an hour later the side effects wore off and I just felt really tired and not in the mood to do anything. My friend who I had been with the whole day and night who had done molly just started to feel his after 2ish hours into the night because he ate a lot of food before hand. I went back to my car while my friends partied and I just sat there for an hour just feeling really tired and worthless. This was around 12 o'clock at night and then later we went with 3 other friends back to sombodys house where we smoked a lot of weed which made me feel a lot better. Basically my questions are do you think that the molly we took was pure? because I did not feel very euphoric at all just energized. Or is the lack of euphoria due to not eating? Also were the side effects that I experienced caused by not eating for so long or was it the molly that caused it or was it the circumstances that I was in? Lastly, what should I of felt if I took 2 points of molly for the first time without any other drugs and on a regular stomach?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I tend to prefer not eating anything for 4 hours + before rolling, eating beforehand usually prolongs the onset and I generally find it a slightly weaker experience. Some of this probably depends on your personal metabolism but if you don't eat for awhile before ingesting the MDMA, try drinking Gatorade or a Sports Drink with it.

Just going off your description, it certainly could pass for an MDMA experience. There are several other chems that display similar aspects to MDMA as well though, so I couldn't tell you for sure. As far as the euphoria, it can depend on a lot of factors, but certainly twisting your ankle might diminish euphoria.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Without the scale to know the weight of what you took it's hard to say. But for a first time user you will not need much MDMA to be very high. You should be high for 4-6 hours at least of strong effects and another hour or two of a period where you are feeling kind of good but not super high. If you are eyeballing a dose like that for a first time it would be easy to get too high. 2 points is about double what you would need. So I think you did not take 2 points or it's not pure.

It sounds like a negative environment was killing your high that has also happened to me. You are so happy and seeing something sad just messes with you. One time I ate some pills as I was driving into a rave. I wanted to be high when a DJ I liked came on and not deal with sneaking drugs into the venue. I probably should have waited longer though because as soon as I swallowed the pill the car was pulled over. I got very paranoid and nervous. I know it was because we were going into a place where many drugs will be sold and used but the reason the cop gave was there was no front license plate on the car. That is technically not legal but it's not something most cops bother you about. He let us go but for a hour or two after that I was not feeling right. The pill was good but I was obsessing over the cop and having all these scary thoughts about being arrested.

Another time I stopped at a gas station to get something to drink while already deep into a good roll and there was a homeless person out front. I thought about that for a while after because it was a cold winter night. I gave him a few 20's at the time because I felt so bad and the guy was very surprised. So at least it worked out for him I suppose.

I have also gotten sick from not eating and then taking MDMA. It messes with you because the body is going to want food but the MDMA will not let you eat. I have tried and its hard to even chew and everything has no taste. It felt like I had paper in my mouth to me. So I like to make sure I eat a meal several hours before but leaving enough time that my stomach is still empty. It's not like fasting for a mushroom trip for a long period in my experience. When you do that your body is going to be more accepting of food if you do need it. You can do 7 hours with mushrooms but Molly is more comfortable at 4-5 for me. Those 2 hours make a big difference. MDMA is an amphetamine and it screws with your appetite in a way mushrooms do not even if the mushroom does not make you hungry.

The come down could be made worse depending on what it was cut with but even with pure stuff it is a part of the experience. Some people say good stuff does not give them a comedown though. You say this dealer does not do that but until you test it I would be skeptical. Even then a small amount of MDMA will still give you the color you are looking for on the test kits many people use. So look for how quickly the color changes. If it takes more than few seconds it's not pure. Either some other drugs are cut in there or there are left over things from the synthases of the MDMA in your powder. Many chemists do not clean these up because it takes time, effort, and it reduced the weight of what they have made. Dirty MDMA like that will still work but you will need a higher dose because for example 100 mg of it is not really 100 mg of MDMA. And in large doses some of these left over precursor chemicals are not healthy for you.

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

More like the dude ripped you off and sold you some powdered aspirin.
    They always do that to newbs.