Area 51 Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by deleted, Nov 1, 2016.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNzPgAQfCI

Break out the hip waders this shit is getting deep..

2. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

NASA has already announced they are preparing to test a reactionless drive in space. Its technology straight of Star Trek that none of the physicists can really explain, but the damned thing is the equivalent of a microwave oven that produces thrust without spitting anything out the back. NASA has already tested it in a vacuum chamber with other countries including China reporting similar results. Theoretically you could put a nuclear sub engine in a spaceship and reach the moon in about four hours or mars in somewhere between a few weeks to a couple of months. I don't know what to believe anymore and for all I know this particular announcement is just disinformation the politicians have been adding to their emails to throw people off.

What is coming is a theory of everything and the world will definitely never be the same again. It will make both Star Trek and Star Wars look quaint and rather naive.

1 person likes this.
  3. It's called the EM drive and they also think it might be capable of actually creating a warp drive.

Doesn't matter how obvious it is that we aren't alone. Americans won't believe it until they say it's true on CNN.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So the "leaks" are news articles that have been around for years

1 person likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Guy in the video needs a tin foil hat...

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

In 2001 Space odyssey, I thought this looks like the LNC. Even if it could be built.. How does it get into orbit?. Would take forever to build piece by piece.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It'll never happen. We'll deplete the world of resources before we ever reach the space travel age or the world will just die like we are making it. So it really pisses me off how we waste so much money and potential on this junk that isn't going to help us anytime soon.

If we could just let natural causes develop then there's a long long lifespan for our planet Earth. All we need to do is stop fighting each other, learn and plan for natural disasters and have some capable defense system for incoming meteorites and asteroids. All else should be void. Not blowing money and time out our asses trying to get to mars or another fucken telescope that takes a picture of something nobody is going to get to anytime soon or of something that has nothing to do with anything but it's just there and we needs to spend 100billion and 10 years for a photograph of a blotchy, low definition something in orbit that nobody can actually claim what it is, where it is or how far away it is. Like what's the deal with that?
    You could pinpoint the holy grail in the universe and guess what? We'all still never get there. :D

1 person likes this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

The earthly wars are much a distraction away from zero point energy.. Imagine propulsion systems with the energy of stars, made from single atom of helium.. We would get to Mars in 6days. As well, have more than enough free energy on Earth. The end of petroleum wars... There is a lot of earthly wealth to be lost once this happens..

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the advantage of em drives is that they can keep adding thrust for a very long time without needing to pack a zillion tons of potential fuel.

they are NOT fast. they do not produce the tons of thrust it takes to escape earth's gravity.
    and you CAN build one in your garage. (several tutorials on how to do so have existed on youtube) it will demonstrate that it is exerting a measurable force.
    it will lift itself off the table. (keep your fingers away from the extreme high voltage you will need to generate to make it work)
    what would make them able to reach near light velocities, even without a warp bubble, is that they can KEEP APPLYING THRUST for LONG enough to do so, even though the actual amount of thrust applied over time is relatively minute. it would not get you to the moon in four hours. it could push something to a speed that would, but it would years travelling and far beyond the orbit of mars, before it ever got anything actually going that fast.

well i could be mistaken that we're talking about the same thing, but i rather suspect that we are, and yup, dumb tv makes dumb crazy misleading explanations.

it IS a useful divice, and would be even more so inconjunction with a warp bubble, but it pretty much only becomes really useful, AFTER you get it to and beyond low earth orbit.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What's the LNC? (yes, I googled, got lots of results but not one that looks like a space station :p)

Anyway, if such a thing were build it would indeed take a long time. That's just how it is. Getting such a thing into orbit would be an issue, surely. But it would most likely build (or assmbled) in orbit, piece by piece.

1 person likes this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

lhc , typo.. being round like that reminds me of the tube structure of yhe lhc

1 person likes this.
  12. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Large hadron collider. As far as I am concerned, it's a given that we already have what would be completely revolutionary energy generation and propulsion technology, and we have probably had it for decades by now.