The Clintons Piss Me Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LagunaBeach, Oct 31, 2016.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

None of this is true.

Just to illustrate how ridiculous all this is....Clinton's private server was never hacked...many government servers were.

2. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

In retrospect, we as a modern society really don't have much choice. You couldn't stop your guns from being taken away there and watched the crime rate rise quite dramatically. If they try that here, won't be so easy.
    That is the reason that during WWII, Japan never attacked our mainland. Because most people were armed. A known fact.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats not the reason they didnt invade, War in the pacific wouldnt have happened if the US wasnt involved in Europe.

Japan never had enough stuff in the begining to have ever really gotten anywhere

It took one little 4 day naval battle, Battle of Midway, after that they were screwed, thats all it took to knock out there expansion plans

That and a japanese invasion force coming from where exactly, across the Pacific? They would have been sitting ducks

1 person likes this.
  4. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I bet that's why we went and dropped the Atomic bombs on them to end the war, because they weren't much of a threat.
    It wasn't just America that had trouble with them.

5. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

M

This as a reply to why the Japanese never invaded the US would seem to suggest you think that at the time the atomic bomb was dropped Japan was in a position to invade the US

This coupled with your false assertion about why the Japanese never invaded mainland US suggests you really need to do some research on the subject.

6. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

What right do we have to impose a no fly zone over any country?

What right to we have to intervene in any country's internal affairs?

Hillary is an interventionist.

Trump is a non-interventionist.

Our Founding Fathers were non-interventionists.

Trump is consistent with our Founding Fathers.

Hillary is loyal to the New World Order.

The New World Order implies the destruction of USA's sovereignty.

Most Americans have no clue of early American history which makes it far easier for them to vote for traitors.

Most Americans are too dumb to vote.

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Oh its all the fault of the New World Order again, with the illumanti and lizards waiting in the wings.

Well there was declaration of war and invasion of Canada by the Founding Father and President of the time James Madison

8. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Balbus,

You're finally getting it.

Low density votes such as yourself have to rely upon the inane in order to attempt to justify the absurd.

[SIZE=12pt]"There is hardly a part of the United States where men are not aware that secret private purposes and interests have been running the government."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]---President Woodrow Wilson---[/SIZE]

Canada was a colony of England. We whipped 'em in the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812. Canada was a hostile colony of England. It was within the theater of war. Whether you're not bright enough to understand that or you have an ulterior motive is pending fleshing out. Are you a hasbara trained shill?

9. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Oh and then there was the Barbary War 1801-05 and all those wars against Native American’s

10. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Keep posting and you'll have no credibility.

Can you point me in the direction of congress's declaration of Barbary War?

it was a law enforcement action. We never declared war on Morocco or the Ottoman Empire.

Stay home. Watch cartoons.

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

[SIZE=12pt]Laguna[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I got it a long time ago that is why we have the politic forum guide line [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I enjoy the occasional conspiracy theory they can be fun or thought provoking, but they can also become repetitive, dogmatic and can become more about suppressing political debate and thought than promoting it. Therefore posts about conspiracies may find themselves being transferred to the Conspiracy Forum or deleted.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/199760-politics-forum-guidelines/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh and please take that as a warning[/SIZE]

12. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Balbua,

Are you a Gengrik Yagoda genocidal maniac? You could move to the West Bank where murder of hapless and defenseless Palestinians, who are Caucasian and of European ancestry, is encouraged. If you murder a hundred innocent Plaestinians, Netanyahu will give you a gold Star of David. For children under 5, you gotta murder 200 for a gold Star of David.

13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Laguna

[SIZE=12pt]Oh a police action you mean like in Vietnam [/SIZE]

Can you point me in the direction of congress's formal declaration of the Vietnam war? I think there was a resolution but…

14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Japan did attack the U.S. at Pearl Harbor and the Aleutians.

Japan wasn't interested in invading the U.S. mainland. They were after China and secondarily the South Pacific which they needed for resources. Pearl Harbor was attacked to stop the U.S. from interfering with their conquest of the Asian theater. Japan never had the logistics to transport the 60,000 men and their equipment needed to threaten Hawaii, let alone the mainland. Not to mention supplying them for an extended conquest and occupation force. ~HNN

A known fact.

1 person likes this.
  15. I'm with you at least 90% Laguna. I can't stand the Clintons. Can't stand Trump either, though.

Arguing with Clinton supporters is just so superficial. You do it to remind people that there are other people out there who aren't fools, but you have virtually no hope of changing Clinton supporters' minds. Because they don't think for themselves. I've given up on it for the most part, at least for a while.

Hillary Clinton is perhaps the least qualified candidate ever to run for office. I'm not talking about how good she looks on paper, mind you; I'm talking about her moral fiber. And what can I say? It's just kind of disheartening that people actually believe in this piece of shit. Clinton supporters must have no dignity whatsoever. They simply think some people are born of higher status than others. Heck, they probably imagine they're going to be a part of the club someday, part of the elite, but it ain't happening. At best they'll be the expendable HJ, stormtrooping losers.

I'm not sure what the people who support this warhawk mass murderer are doing on these boards. They're hippie boards covered in pictures of flowers and words like "Harmony". How does that work?

To me Hillary supporters are like mole people dwelling in a world of darkness, devoting their intellect to the rare precious gems they find in the dungeons while their overlords walk in the light of day, feasting on the fruits of the garden. They're really that fucking hopeless.

Edit: Also I agree, they are slack jawed yokels. The only reason they have any influence is because the American people have too much pride to believe they were hoodwinked by a cabal of backwoodsy con-artists.

16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^ and DITTO, to you, PAL! All you people can do iis attack those that do not share your views....JUST LIKE TRUMP! You are exactly like him, PAL!

17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Personally I find it a success when I find common ground with those who hold views I usually oppose.

18. I just want to express my frustration with people who support Hillary Clinton. I'm not going to single out anyone here to personally attack. I just want to hold up a mirror so that some of you can see what you're becoming.

But...I suppose a lot of people just can't see Hillary for who she really is. It's true that the majority of people are bred from birth to be, above all else, trusting. This is a wonderful thing, but it also allows for unsavory individuals to get away with atrocities. Kind of a double-edged sword.

So nobody's really to blame, and I'm not going to attack anyone personally. Trump is completely vile, so I can understand why people want to vote against him. I can't understand how people can think Hillary Clinton is a decent person, however. When someone supports war like she does, I personally can't believe that person is a decent human being. To me the lives of the innocents lost in these wars is all too real, and anyone who directly endorses this happening is a monster.

19. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

The Barbary Pirate prosecution is far from analogous to the Vietnam WAR.

20. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.