The Rush Of Sharing Pix

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Deleted member 291352, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Row87

Row87 Members

2. Row87

Row87 Members

Is that a request Pattie? Let's talk specifics. ;)

3. Rantallion7

Rantallion7 Members

You should only do what you are comfortable with. I started out doing it for me and not sharing. Just to get a comfort level. I only share with my wife. Sharing can be dangerous. As I tell people now, I'm old, I'm dying, I don't care anymore. What can they do to me? I am also from the Polaroid generation and as teens, well, we might have misused the device for daring purposes.

4. Recently
    I have found more satisfaction
    More enticement
    More arousal with sharing w women
    Have not stopped sharing w men
    But
    The pleasure
    The sexual pleasure I get from their responses can be intoxicating. overwhelming
    There are the nice compliments
    There is the unexpected reciprocation
    (i have found there is a hesitation 4 them 2 share)
    Then there is the honesty
    The truly unexpected but welcome response that my pic or pix have caused them to touch themselves
    And
    On occasion
    Taste themselves
    Which is infectious
    The chat becomes very very carnal
    I get caught up in the conversation as if I am in the same room with this woman
    Exposed
    Panties to my ankles
    Touching
    Tasting
    And masturbating with her
    Most often the resulting orgasm is one that makes my body shake from the inside out
    Makes me want my GF right away
    (most often she is accommodating)

RBecca and alwaysready1970 like this.
  5. F6C

F6C Members

Wow......

Could read this over and over again - shame I'm a guy.......

6. Peeptoe86

Peeptoe86 Members

A few weeks ago I might not have understood about this, which is strange because I have to finally admit I get a rush from sharing words. But then I suppose I am only really properly starting to understand about my own rushes.

I find I do like to take small risks in showing myself, though not in pics, but I find I very much like to peek.

2 people like this.
  7. . . . do like your writing style. very real. compelling

2 people like this.
  8. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Writing erotic prices that are tailored to arouse a specific individual gets me aroused. I like to take time to get to know them, tease out their deepest desires things that usually are not descussed. No judging just the desire to thrill literally. The type of language , the words that trigger endorphin release. Love this phase in a friendship its like edging. Planning the turning my imagination on to produce either erotic interaction or Write a piece for them.
    Sexting is a huge turn on to but when a women sends you a picture of herself that's unsolicited because she wants to turn you on or enjoy the sexual high of a voyeuristic lust of her body that is truly erotic.

9. "Unsolicited"
    Exactly!!!
    When you send or receive by surprise --- that takes your encounter to a new level

alwaysready1970 and Silverback64 like this.
  10. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

A heightened level of sexual arousal yes nice racing heart increased blood flow and the egorgement of exogenous zones and genitals

11. . . . and
    When it is better than your imagination

12. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Oh but I have a very vivid imagination

13. devin rogers

devin rogers Members

There have been 1000's of pictures sent between me and my wife. We will sometimes play a dare game and the proof of dare completion has to be sending a picture. She will also just send me random nudes. I absolutely love opening a message to see these pics. Especially when it wasn't expected. Drives m wild. She will not let me share pictures of her, says they are for me only so of course I would respect that.
    I would share pics of myself but I think just like the " dick pics " type picture, something that wasn't easily recognized as being me. Never know where they would end up. Haha

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

More fun taking the pic versus sharing it

1 person likes this.
  15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

16. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

It is rather difficult to get that great selfie. I was exciting to see that someone liked your pic in my private album.

17. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Oh yes, i'm familiar with this feeling. A shy exhibitionist. Tease pics mainly.

Never disappointed so far but those who asked were physically attracted to me from the beginning. I can be a bit creative with the pics as well.

18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Pattie d is right about guys being more willing to share versus girls. Maybe women are just more insecure

19. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Girls are particular about how their boobs look and the rest of her body.

Guys are only concern with how their parts look. Could never get a flacid pic because of that lol

20. We are more particular as to whom receives are pix

3 people like this.
Tags: