What's The Next Best Thing To Smoking Weed?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ProudAtheist32490, Oct 27, 2016.

1. ProudAtheist32490

ProudAtheist32490 Member

Well I don't think I'd ever say this, but I'm starting to lose interest in smoking bud anymore. Does anyone know another "alternative" to smoking weed? a friend of mine said to try some Shrooms or some Acid or something, but I'm not really into seeing hallucinations and stuff like that. So does anyone know a good "replacement" for smoking weed??? Thanks.

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Reading Homer in Greek.

1 person likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If you're not smoking because you are health conscious you can try edibles. There is also vaping which is probably healthier than smoking.

Other things are problematic because you find out that they are addictive as heck or they're real expensive. If money is no object and you're feeling adventurous you might try Ecstasy.

1 person likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If you are losing interest in smoking weed and want to have a fun thing to 'do' instead first make sure why weed is becoming uninteresting.

I mean what can we tell you, you want something like weed but you are losing interest in weed. There's nothing exactly like weed but that shouldn't matter because you want something different :p What though? What do you want to get out of it? Clearly not something very trippy/psychedelic. Something relaxing?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You are the stereotype DARE told us about. Weed is the "gateway" and you get bored of it. I didn't think people like this actuly existed. You should not be looking for any other drug if weed is boring. You are going to end up with a nasty addiction to something.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Smoking more weed...

1 person likes this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

A Bottle Of Red Wine.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Cigarettes

1 person likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

smoking cock

1 person likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

get better weed

1 person likes this.
  11. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Smoking opium is rather good, hashish is also good.

And what Rollingalong said, not all weed is the same.
    I was supplied by an 80yo guy who grew it in a greenhouse in his back garden, the local kids couldn't buy anything like it as he didn't trust or sell to anyone under 40 years old.

1 person likes this.
  12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It kind of depends what you are looking for...

If you're looking for other psychoactive drugs to experiment and explore different aspects of your mind, reality, consciousness, etc , I'd recommend Ecstasy like soulcompromise mentioned and I also recommend Mushrooms/LSD like your friend mentioned.

Ecstasy might be appropriate as it tends to be less visual than Mushrooms and LSD, but it retains a lot of similar sensorial effects and I find the headspace quite unique and mind blowing. However it isn't as benign as Marijuana, it can induce some side effects such as jaw grinding and you can have a "crash" after, so there are certain precautions you should take if were to explore it.

I think the "Hallucinations" and visuals of Mushrooms and LSD for the most part are likely quite different then your preconceptions of it. I've noticed "It's different than what I was expecting" is borderline a mantra for people after their first trip.

If you just want novel ways to get intoxicated, I'd probably recommend Cocaine or Kratom. These tend to be less immersive than the other drugs I mentioned and therefore perhaps a bit more functional. They got some decent euphoria and with coke you can pretty much talk your head off and Kratom is a bit more chill.

I don't view any of these as "replacements" for weed though, eventhough I actually prefer Ecstasy, LSD, and Mushrooms. Alternatively you could probably pick up a hobby.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

We don't know what he's looking for. Maybe he ends up going for dark chocolate :p

I would not advise any particular drug to OP until he clarifies what kind of thing he is looking for.

14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I say nothing

15. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Please don't go looking for other things. If you're seriously bored of smoking weed than lay off of it for awhile and come back to it later and I'm sure it'll hit you good. I'll never get bored of smoking.

Love smoking, laughing and relaxing. Try making yourself some brownies! ;)

16. guybrostein

guybrostein Members

17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The next best thing to smoking weed might be having sex, but you didn't hear that from me.

18. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Have sex. Smoke some and have sex. Trip. Mix all of that in unspecified order if you wish.

Use your imagination bruddah.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Finding a hobby you want to enjoy and getting good at it, then better at it, develop a drive for it.

Of course, doing said hobby while on the drive and on the weed is also good. :sifone:

I can get a pretty good head rush from playing on the pool table, it's my simple little hobby that keeps my head up and my mind in focus. There's no better sound that a crack of contact, a thud into leather on brass, and a cack onto another ball in the pocket. That gets me off every time. :)

That's almost better than listening to an MG42 on 1.7 second bursts. ...almost. ;)

You could shoot guns! That's always a fun rush, addictive too like pool lol. It's all focus and accuracy. Hitting that bullseye is like not making contact with the rail, or a swish in basketball so to speak.

20. draggon_9

draggon_9 Guest

Listen to Led Zeppelin!