Women Who Prefer Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by wifesbutt3, Oct 26, 2016.

1. wifesbutt3

wifesbutt3 Visitor

Are there many women who prefer anal?

Craig69 and Silverback64 like this.
  2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well my wife is craving anal sex at the moment WB.
    She's begging me to fuck her "really hard and really deep," every other night.
    Obviously, I'm more than happy to assist her with this craving!

3. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I prefer it. That's not to say I don't like vaginal sex, I love it. However I just get a huge kick from anal. I'm currently seeing really emotionally into a guy but I'm probably going to break it off because he has never had anal and is squeamish about trying anything bum related.

Craig69 and Silverback64 like this.
  4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

That's such a shame YF. When anal play is done gently and sensitively, it's totally amazing for both partners.

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  5. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

My girlfriend almost loves it. But it has to be done correctly. Anal sex is a process. First it's one finger that gently penetrates her ass, then two. When her ass is relaxed, she'll apply what she thinks is the right amount of lube on my dick. She'll get on her hands and knees and pput her ass in the air. She'll slowly and carefully guide my dick into her ass. When she's good, she'll tell me that it's OK, which means she wants it roughly.

She does not like long dicks in her ass.

6. silk896

silk896 Member

It's a nice, occasional sideshow but it will never be the main event for me.

Craig69 likes this.
  7. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Check this out: my girlfriend is naked and asleep in my bed right this very second. We have had a very stressful day. When we got to my house, she took off her clothes and got some of my comfortable clothes that she likes to lounge in. Before she got dressed, she bent over my bathroom sink and told me to bang her ass. I tried but couldn't. I was too tired and had too much on my mind. She was pissed. She turned to me, stared for a few seconds, and siad, "I've never had any man turn down anal sex from me."

So now I'm in warmer than tepid water.

8. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

You'd better give her a lot of good ass fucking in the days to come to make up for that.

9. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Without a doubt I prefer anal over vag penetration. It's not even close. I figure its just how I'm hardwired..and that arrangement works just fine for my husband,

10. paula_sweetcheeks

paula_sweetcheeks Member

YES. Must have it at least every other day, preferably every day.

preferably twice a day [blushing]

11. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

I love anal. I love it when it is sweet and gentle, I love it when its rough and crazy. my husband and I love to see how far we can stretch it and if we can make me cry I like him to use a giant toy in my ass and fuck my pussy at the same time...but that veers away from anal some now doesn't it

12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had one anal experience when she was dating somebody else, and it was so traumatic that she will never try it again.

13. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Anal sex is only good when the woman desires it wants it. Its so arousing to me to hear those manic words from a woman." Fuck my ass" nearly a hot is her taking hold of your cock and guiding it into her ass.

To hear a woman making all those wonderful noises of sexual pleasure but from your cock in her as is very erotic indeed.

14. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

Yep...Silverback gets it.

15. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

I agree that noise and response is everything. as much as you like it when a girls says "fill my ass" I love love love whne my husband says "that's my ass and I am going to tear it up"

I pressed the quote button...how do I know if it quotes?

16. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Hi LL it will come up in your txt box above just as they appear above :)

17. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

I love it really slow so her ass opens slow to except the tip and then as the rim LPs in its amazing

18. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

I have mirrors strategically placed around so I can also enjoy the entrance view

19. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I've talked to her about it. Turns out that she would rather do vaginal sex. She told me that she's done anal sex because some of her former boyfriends liked it. So she did it to keep them happy. She told me that she thought all men want anal sex. I told her that I'd rather do vaginal sex.

She did anal sex a lot while she was in college. She wasn't on the pill, so anal sex was a form of birth control.

She has only had one boyfriend who wanted anal sex most of the time. He was the dude who broke her ass cherry.

She has told me that anal sex can be pleasurable for her, but then again, she has a very pronounced naughty side, and I love it.

20. Shopfloor

Shopfloor Members

I'm fascinated by it. I spoke to husband and he was game. Its all I want these days. He loves it as well. I've read on it and asked some gay friends how to play safe.

Craig69 and paula_sweetcheeks like this.
Tags: