Barefoot To De-Stress

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by RT19, Oct 25, 2016.

1. RT19

RT19 Members

So the week isn't nearly even half way through and I feel so stressed out and under pressure. Maybe it's because I was robbed of my barefoot woodland walk last weekend.

I'm so looking forward to being able to go for a barefoot hike this weekend. It's a great way to help relax after this so far rubbish week I'm having.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'll bite, how were you robbed of your walk last weekend?

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's usually like, when someone asks you to do something and you don't want to but you can't say no. You feel robbed. I use the same expression the moment anybody takes my free time away. Time thiefs!

1 person likes this.
  4. RT19

RT19 Members

Oh you know just family stuff. Spent the entire weekend trying to find and buy a car for my sister. The thought though now of going barefoot in the car showrooms has become a good one.

5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This reminds me of when people start with the I am going to rob you opening lines,

"Hey can I ask you a question ? "

My answer to that is always NO ! When ever someone asks to ask a question before asking it I know the question usually involves my car wallet or time. Its actually funny as hell to tell people no they absolutely cant "ask me a question" and explain how I know that opening question always leads to a question I won't like. Sorry no questions.

"What are you doing tomorrow ? " or just what are you doing ?

You have to listen to the tone of it but often that game is the person asking needs to know what you are doing so that way they can play the game of manipulating you into doing what they want because it is more "important" then what you were doing of course if you say I don't know or nothing you are done. That opening question leaves you open to defending why you won't go along with the request since you are not doing anything important in their view to begin with.

It is always fun to reply to the "what are you doing?" question with "why do you ask?" if you sense its a lead up. The you have time to think of something you are doing to get out of it.

Can you do me a favor ? No problem if the favor does not involve money or my car, then watch the look on there face.

I know all about these robberies. Got few thieves in my life too.

6. tallguy

tallguy Member

Not going barefoot when you wanted....That's the worst feeling...I know because I've done it. Second guessed myself and worn shoes somewhere and thought back to how good it would have felt to go barefoot there. Like the car shopping thing.
    Last month I wanted to leave my shoes in the car and go barefoot downtown to a concert. My wife said no way. Looking back, it would have felt great. Next time, I will. Live and learn...bare footing is too important to me to cave.

7. Partners can be a problem. Mine is semi-supportive (as long as I'm alone) but together in public ( other than a beach town) is a no-fly zone. I have strolled happily barefooted alongside her in seaside towns way off the sandy beach. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

That's awful that you couldn't free yourself.

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ugh yea i just despise foot prisons