90S Kids - What Do You Miss About The 90S?

Discussion in 'Remember When?' started by StellarCoon, Oct 25, 2016.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Actually enjoying the holidays. These past ten years I've started to hate the holidays because I'm always being forced into annoying situations and I'm stressed the entire time. Even if I wanted to, I can't enjoy it.

When I was a kid all I had to do was be there to eat and open presents lol

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Opening presents to us was like, opening a present that the other 3 sisters could play with too. Lol.

3. Matias

Matias Members

I miss and hate high school so much. I had good days and bad days but I wish I could return to high school with all the lessons I've learned today. High school would be so much fun, now that I'm aware of how bills rule life in so many ways.

I still hate the holidays in many ways. I was never the kid to enjoy them. And I don't really enjoy them now too. It's been a rollercoaster of emotional well being my entire life.

4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

i completely forgot about this thread. i looked at the thread title and was like man that's a pretty cool thread, maybe i should post in it XD

5. egger

egger Member

6. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I was thinking about this earlier today, actually. I found this forum a little over 4 years ago and I have changed quite a bit since then. I've grown up a lot. I have more direction and ambition. I'm also more opinionated than I used to be. I have some deeply rooted anger pertaining to sexual trauma and how our society treats women who have been sexually assaulted. 4 years ago, though, I was kinda just skipping along with my head in the clouds.

I had no idea you've been here since 2008. You must have seen a lot of people grow and change throughout the years.

I still remember the first friend I made here. His HF name was Doc. I was devastated to learn of his passing and think of him often.

7. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad you feel you have more direction now. It's interesting and I think in a way, healthy to be able to look back and see how you've changed.

Oh yeah, I've seen lots of people come and go and change. And some people are exactly the same lol I'm still good friends with three people from this forum. They don't post anymore but we talk via Facebook.

8. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

That's very cool. I love internet friends. Some people don't get it, but I think the friendship can be just as real as an in person friendship.

Have you met anyone from here? I've had the pleasure of meeting two people. Mally & a girl called Mattekat. I don't think she posts anymore, though.