Topic Title

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Seoaros, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Seoaros

Seoaros Guest

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is this in the psychic forum in hopes that some psychic will be able to divine what you're getting at?

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. I foresee that you will have hay fever.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

[​IMG]

6. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Hi Seoaros

Nice orbs. This picture fits so well with your aura. Your aura looks like a spiders web dripping with drops of rain. Must be hard to feel connected and alone, separate and one with all that is. That middle ground is often difficult and amazing all in one breath.

7. Seoaros

Seoaros Guest

I posted a picture. If you don't like it, flag it.
    Do I need to come here for answers?? I have before, but certainly not anymore. I simply wanted to share what was captured. Does seem like a fine place for a farm.
    It's quite amazing how someone with 38k+ and 18k+ posts have such little words for your own overestimated intellect.
    I've had worse than Hay Fever. You'll have to do better than that. You should try Meningitis. I'd like to see if I can last 9 days untreated again, just for shits and giggles.
    That's a new one for me crone. Never heard anyone describe an aura related to anything physical like that before. It's interesting.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

post count = intellect? i had no idea.

i just didn't know what you were trying to say with the picture. doesn't have anything to do with liking or not liking it.

Tags: