Are Anarchists Missing The Point?

Discussion in 'Anarchy' started by Jimbee68, Oct 19, 2016.

1. storch

storch banned

I shouldn't have said "has always been." But you get my drift.

Sorry, but it is not true that humans invented telling stories about bullshit. The stories they tell are bullshit, and not about bullshit.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The bullshit that can be spoken of, is not the enduring bullshit. Set your bullshit free and see if it comes back to you, if not, it was never yours to begin with.

3. storch

storch banned

Whether spoken of or not, political bullshit endures despite the fact that many recognize it as bullshit because the collective answer to the bullshit is to vote for a new authority, and hope they don't engage in bullshit, but knowing full well that they will.

There's nothing in the streets
    Looks any different to me
    And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
    And the parting on the left
    Are now parting on the right
    And the beards have all grown longer overnight.

Meet the new boss.
    Same as the old boss.

4. wooleeheron

Its not even political bullshit, its just money and the gun doing all the talking worth listening to, because everyone else is screaming and nobody is listening. I've seen all good people turn their heads each day, so satisfied, I'm on my way. Fuck the old boss, fuck the new boss, I refuse to contribute to the unfolding disaster threatening the entire planet. Picking up my guitar and playing, just like yesterday, and getting on my knees and praying is not enough to save humanity. Someone has to make more sense of the disaster or history is destined to repeat itself.

5. storch

storch banned

Politics is a ploy used against the masses of soap opera fanatics to make them believe that the reason for their dissatisfaction is the bastards on the other side of the aisle.

I get the feeling that you're not going to try to help make a difference by getting out there and voting. Cuz ya know, that's when the voice of the people are heard and the authorities are subject to our judgment! Just kidding.

6. wooleeheron

You are fooling yourself if you believe for one moment that anyone is actually in charge of anything around here or there is actually anything political about everyone screaming and voting for whoever advertises the most. Forty years of studies have concluded the republican party is organized along the same lines as a flock of chickens, while other extensive studies have concluded that the amount of working memory and individual has is the only reliable measure of their career potential. In other words, the lights are on, but nobody is home and Babylon is merely going on memory and inertia alone, like so many lemmings determined to march over the nearest cliff, pointing fingers at each other and cussing the whole way down.

Its illegal to throw away large sums of money on busy city streets because, for countless practical purposes, they really might as well all be chickens.

7. storch

storch banned

You misunderstand me. I was, as I said, just kidding about voting, which is why I said, "Just kidding."

But I wouldn't be so quick to assume that no one is in charge of affairs.

8. wooleeheron

There is nothing quick about it, they are all following the money and gun wherever they lead. To insist someone is actually in charge when they might as well all be acting like mindless chickens fighting over food, and are steadily destroying the entire planet in the process, is absurd. The Three Stooges are still constructing the Tower of Babel, and thinking they are smart by simultaneously hedging their bets preparing for the inevitable collapse. Donald Duck is president because its illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse in the state of Maryland. The joke is, he thinks he has a clue as to what he is actually doing, just like all the people who voted for him.

Like the Three Stooges, they'll deny it with their dying breath, no matter how much evidence you present them with that their actions are entirely predictable like a mindless animal or flock of chickens.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  9. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

The main form of voting is through spending money. If you believe "more is better, less is bad", time will be spent working to accumulate unnecessary things. If you believe in "enough" less work is required and nature recovers.

10. wooleeheron

Chickens don't have any beliefs worth mentioning, because they go on memory and inertia alone, and you might as well ask a robot what it is programmed to believe in. Walk into the nearest big city waving money in the air, and women in high heals will follow you around. Wear a six thousand dollar suit and people will bend over backwards for you. Dangle the promise of more money in front of them, and their behavior becomes even more predictable. Use guns, and their behavior again becomes all too predictable, because they are not actually social animals except technically. In ten years nobody has ever been able to tell me the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy, because socializing, thinking for themselves, and cooperating are not really their strong points, unless the crap hits the fan.

11. storch

storch banned

Those sitting in the seats of "power" are nothing more than figureheads. They're like the sled dogs who vie for the lead position because the sled-driver will throw them an extra bone and a little more praise. Dogs can be counted on to act like dogs.

Your idea that no one would care to manipulate the affairs of the world is rather naïve.

12. wooleeheron

There are an estimated 1,700 international conglomerates running the world economy, but they all use the same approach of cut-throat poker and, already, they are being replaced by computers which now make 40% of all Wall Street trades. Within ten years, it is estimated banks will lay off half their employees because AI can do the job cheaper. Again, the idea anyone is in charge around here when everyone has guns pointed at each other's heads and are now programming the computers to point guns at each other, is totally absurd. These fools only think they are in charge of anything and only a blind man cannot see just how foolish they actually are, destroying their own children's future.

13. storch

storch banned

Those fools understand quite well that they are not in charge. That's the difference between you and them. They know that they're an employee.

14. wooleeheron

Sorry, but Rupert Murdoch is not an employee, does not even consider himself accountable to any government, and splitting semantic hairs like a child will resolve nothing. If Jesus and Buddha are in charge, walking on water is old hat by modern special effects standards.

15. storch

storch banned

Ultimately, he is. Don't be fooled by the money. Here you have assumed that anyone not accountable to government is not accountable to anyone.

16. wooleeheron

Fuck the old boss, same as the new boss. Actions speak louder than words, and either you have faith in your own memories, dreams, and awareness or you are nobody's master and your own worst student.

17. storch

storch banned

I am nobody's master; nor do I desire to be so. But I am my own student.

18. wooleeheron

When the student is poorly prepared, the master can be rudely awakened. That is, the minute you think you know all the answers you become your own worst student, and nobody master, setting yourself up for a rude awakening. The irony of being a good student is knowing the only difference between a student and a master is who is in charge around here, and we are never who we think we are, for we are always far greater.

19. storch

storch banned

That's why I'm nobody's master.

Thinking that you know all the answers is a problem. But thinking that there are answers is the same problem because nothing remains static except in your dead set mind.

20. wooleeheron

The more things change, the more they stay the same, and instant karma gonna getcha baby, because what comes around goes around and around again! Answers without questions become their own answers! Questions without answers become their own questions! Answers transform into questions and vice versa, because the two are both distinct and the same. Forget about all the bullshit metaphysical crap about how some things work, its all gibberish, that only has demonstrable meaning in specific contexts. To comprehend what any picture might contain, you must first be willing to accept what's missing from this picture, which can make all the difference in the world.

A context without any content is an oxymoron, as is content without a greater context. Hence, our feet shape the earth as the way shapes the path.