Mystery Girl In My Dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by AndreiI190, Oct 15, 2016.

1. AndreiI190

AndreiI190 Members

2 night ago, I went to bed, just as usual. I had been rejected a few days ago, and that probably influenced my dream. I dreamed about this beautiful blonde girl named Eliza. She was a little shorter than me. I could put my chin on the top of her head. She was about 1 year younger than me. I'm 15, so that makes her 14. We started hanging out, talking, playing games, that kind of stuff. I might have slept 2 hours, but the dream took place from now to 3 years into the future and it really felt like 3 years. Over time, I started having romantic interest in Eliza. For short, I wanted a relationship with her. One time, she said something like this (this is a little embarrassing): "Hey! How are you? I have to tell you something. I wanted to do this for a long time." I said: "Sure! Go ahead!" then she just blew me away with 3 words: "I love you!". At that point I didn't even knew how to react and I felt pretty strange. And I woke up. I was sad that I woke up. I went back to sleep, thinking that I'm never going to see her ever again. I started dreaming again. That dream somehow turned to continue the last one. I said to her "I love you too, Eliza. You're an amazing person. I wanted to tell you the same thing for a while". From that point on, I don't really remember much. I know that somebody in my class saw me and Eliza kissing somewhere we thought nobody would see us and told the others. And when I came in, everybody started screaming "OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!" (that's what they do in real life). What does that mean??? I really want to know.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

we all have a hunger for affection.
    especially at an age, when we live in a culture, that impedes its gratification.

many cultures throughout time and space typically do.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

She came to me know morning one lonely Sunday morning her long hair blowing in the mid winter wind. I know not how she found me for in darkness I was walking and destruction lay around me from the fight I could not win. She asked me name my foe then I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without love or thought of god. And I begged her give me horses to trample down my enemy, so eager was my passion to devour this waste of life.

But she wouldn't think of battle that reduces men to animals, so easy to begin and yet impossible to end. For she's the mother of all men who councelled me so wisely then, I feared to walk alone again and asked if she would stay.

Oh Lady lend your hand, I cried and let me wait here by your side. "Have faith and trust in me" she said and filled my heart with life. "There is no strength in numbers, have no such misconception, but when you need be assured I won't be far away"

Thus having spoke she turned away and though I had no words to say I stood and watched until I saw her black coat disappear. My labor is no easier but now I know I'm not alone, I find new heart each time I think about that windy day.

And if one day she comes to you, drink deeply from her words so wise, take courage from her as your prize and say hello from me!

It seems our Lady comes to us in times of need and when I see her in my dreams I often feel butterflies and complete adoration for her. She usually keeps her distance, but will interfere with me at times. I believe she's akin to the Zorya, my guardian "angel". When she makes an appearance, it marks a significant change in my life ahead.

You're lucky to have one of your own. :)