Why Are People Happy With Crap Now?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Dude111, Oct 14, 2016.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe because I be old is why I would say this------every day, another scam by big companies, small companies, individuals----I mean it's bad and getting worse. It's almost AS IF someone announced that the world will end in 10.5 years for sure---so lets get everything we can, any way we can and the hell with pretending morals, the earth itself or anyone other than ME--- mean anything.

Running Horse and Tyrsonswood like this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's not your age. I feel the same. It will continue this way until we feel the well being of everyone is necessary for our own individual sense of well being.

Dude111 and scratcho like this.
  3. Purple44

Purple44 Members

I live in a state of constant disgust, myself. It's impossible to buy anything or get any service that isn't insulting. I'm very, very selective about things. Hell, I say if I want it done right I'm doing it myself.

Dude111 and jimandjan like this.
  4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yup I know buddy,its sickening!!!!!!

5. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Stay away from dollar stores. Spend your money on good quality products that will last. If it lasts, you're actually saving money.

Dude111 and Purple44 like this.