Being Ugly Blows.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Cerode, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Cerode

Cerode Guest

It's not any "parts". It's everything. I'm already dealing with insane depression and some insanity. The fact that I'm not good looking and have been rejected by every single crush I've ever had doesn't help me. What also doesn't help is that I'm an atheist so I think suicide is a free sleep without any afterlife penalty.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Piaf, Its just the context of this thread, talking to him

I just got back from Thailand a couple weeks ago, I go there for pretty much the opposite reason guys like OldDude do. I dont go for a sex holiday, for me, if i wanted that, the best place for me is to stay in Sydney. I dont like anything to do with alcohol, so I dont go near the tourist areas and thus dont go anywhere near straight guys that go over there for that or the girls they are with, not that we would have anything in common anyway

To me anyway, Thailand probably the most matriarchal culture on earth, for whatever reason the average thai womans gaydar works a whole lot better than in the west. If they pick up on that instantly, well......neither you or OldDude would want to see what really happens, it would get you both angry

You going to try tell me I hate woman, LOL ;)

I spent my teens and twenties as the gay BFF, getting dumped without hesitation and almost always seemingly without any consideration, every time whichever girl saw some guy she had a thing for. Left stranded in the night club, I dont know how many times ;)

But that kind of thing works both ways, you dont even get invited into certain situations unless they are convinced from that very first instance, well I am what I am

I know you dont really know what I am talking about, But sufficed to say, I hate woman apparently, and yet have a far easier time getting on with them than you do. I know its annoying

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, that kind of sucks.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And this kind of thing comes off sounding just as nasty or moreso than anything OldDude may have to say about women, supported with a "like" from two of you girls

1 person likes this.
  5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

First of all, it's not just in this thread.
    I mean, you and women.

I get on with plenty of them. Just not your typical girls.
    It's kind of hard to explain.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They are kind of the same as guys in that way

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

The question is
    Why are we here
    This is a thread for ugly people

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz

Anyway, these straight guys that go over there, it looks one way from the outside

Looks a little different when you are there. What are these girls supposed to do, go with guys in their 20s that are more likely to be drunk, agro, controlling, jealouds, picking fights all the time

1 person likes this.
  9. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

To be fair, you do present yourself and your commentary like someone who dislikes women. I used to think of you like that, although I don't anymore.

10. It sounds to me like you need to take some pride in yourself. Having someone to love isn't the be-all end-all of existence. You aren't worthless just because the world is a cold, cruel place.

You never know, true love might come around for you. The future is unpredictable. But between now and then, don't spend the time worrying and beating yourself up.

1 person likes this.
  11. Cerode

Cerode Guest

I'm smart enough to know that someone should get themselves together before having a mate, and not the other way around. But there's no sense in trying to live a life I can't win. Hell, a girl once flat out told me "Haha you like these girls that never like you back. You liked this girl who never liked you. You liked me and I never liked you. It's an endless cycle." I argued that but holy shit did hearing that sting me. That was one of the most painful truths I've ever heard.

I hate good-looking people. They never understand what it's like to not look so good, and will never need to. I don't think any of that matters anyway, I don't even have the proper mental setup to sustain a relationship. I'm an inferior good; why would a girl go for a D+ product when she can get an A+ one for the same price?

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Maybe the girl will be a D+ product, too. I've met some pretty ugly men and women who managed to find a mate. All hope is not lost for you.

Edit: I did want to add: there is more (much more) to life than being with someone. It's a small part of everything else, try not to base too much of your self worth on this. Although that is easier said than done.

13. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

@Cerode

You can start by stop using female validation as confirmation for your human worth. People are simple and shallow. There isn't much to most of them. Simply look around. Look at how most relationships today fail. Look at how short most of them last. How people trip and tumble over the most trivial relationship hurdles. It's important to understand we live in a degenerative culture. Why obsess about being with a total bitch? lol. This is something I will never understand. Your issue is that you've been brainwashed, as most western males, to see values and attain self worth from the warped minds of modern women. This is the equivalent of asking a child to evaluate and rate your existential value.

14. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Glory holes.lol

15. John1234567

John1234567 Members

VG chimes in a lot of gay and bisexual topics. He must get around lol. On the subject, being less than awesome looking has many advantages. lots of girls never saw me coming half the time.

16. Cerode

Cerode Guest

Well it's not solely women that get me down. I entered life being 'different'. I was never the popular kid, or the naturally cool kid nor (once again) very good-looking. People knew how to treat each other with respect and then switch "Shitty Personality Mode" to "on". I was always the nerd. The gamer kid who actually programmed for fun. Yeah, that's totally a girl-crotch magnet right there. I'm deathly antisocial yet my goofy ass parents are expecting grandkids. Haha yeah no. I'm pretty good at being the lone ranger.

17. I think you owe us a picture at this point.

18. StellarCoon

You know what they say, one good set of mastered skills is worth more than 5 failed relationships.

19. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I grew up similarly some what socially awkward. My friends would use me for things. Even relationships was a user dependant waste of time most times. Once you know what you want you just go get it. Some people wait so long for the perfect thing to just happen. I couldn't let time beat me so i pounded the internet looking for a chance at love and met my wife...,,

1 person likes this.
  20. StellarCoon

Lucky you, doesn't work for most if you don't know how to play your cards.