Hardcore

Discussion in 'Punk' started by Dude111, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I found an awesome hardcore record today..

The band is called Rajoitus and they are from Sweden I believe and this was thier first record released in 10 years since they took a break... This record came out in 2004

I wasnt sure if I wanted it as I didnt know if it was digitally sourced or analog.... When I read "This album was recorded during 2004 at Studio Centralen in Boras, Sweden" I figured I would get it and see..........

IT SURE AS HELL SOUNDS ANALOG!!!!!!!! -- YOU CAN FEEL THE INSTRUMENTS,IT IS NOT FLAT or THIN SOUNDING,etc... I figured for not bieng made IN THE USA (Where shitty digital had taken over by 1990 @ least) it may be analog...... (That and this is an independant band and they may still use tape for better sound)

The vocals are quick low though,you can barely hear the guy!!!

Sounds pretty intense!!!

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

damn i would have almost thought you were talking about refused except for a few minor differences.
    not much a fan from the couple songs i heard though.

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hadnt ever heard of them... Are they good as well?

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i like 'the shape of punk to come'. its more like a concept album, its meant to be listened straight through although the song 'new noise' did get some radio play.
    i also like the 'everlasting' record, i think its an EP. its a little closer to traditional punk but a little harder with more screaming.
    everything else they released has a few songs i like but as a whole its not as good as the stuff i first heard from them..(which is the two records i just named)