Acid Bad Trip Don't Know How To Fix It. What's Wrong With Me?!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Magdina, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Magdina

Magdina Members

I am wondering if somebody has experienced anything like that cause I just feel so bad whenever it happens and it happenes often when i am tripping but not every time. So this is what happens: For instance I am at a party with really really good music and my friends and everyone else is tripping really good but I feel like I am not really a part of what's going on, like my awarened is not on the outside and I feel blocked inside myself and can't break free and can't really hear the music and enjoy it and dance free and I see all these people around having the time of their life and I jsut can't feel it and I know how it feels cause I have been there before but lately it has been happening almost everytime I trip.
    If somebody has an idea why this is happening to me and why and what can I do about it, please help!

2. imjustjoshinya

imjustjoshinya Members

its all mental, how your mental state is when you take acid is a very fundamentional piece of taking it. you must just be freeing to allow what ever course acid wishes to take you down. ive been at raves where swim is on 5+tabs of some fine lsd and overall he just doesnt give a fuck, whos others to stop your happieness.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Well stop taking it and you won't have that problem. Why keep doing something you can't handle?

Tags: