Women Who Love Mmf Fun

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by fulleruk, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby and I have had several mmf and for the most part All were good ,some better than others. We had one friend that I would call and ask him for supper on Friday nights! Mmmmmm

3 people like this.
  2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

What's for supper next Friday? ;)

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

Haha no worries!

1 person likes this.
  4. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Thank you. You are a beauty.

Alice in SC likes this.
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

lol thanks ;-)

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. Wishful Thinking!

Wishful Thinking! Members

My response would be if only I could convince my wife she would enjoy it!

7. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

My girl would hate seeing me fuck another female, I don’t think I can even bring up the subject tried before and ended up with “would you like for another to be fucking me in front of you?” lol

8. Mark41

Mark41 Members

I would think it was like winning lottery so still no winner here lol

9. donna41

donna41 Members

my husband and i frequently have threesomes, most of them with another man. my husband really loves to watch me have sex with guys. i often play alone and then give the details to my husband when we are in bed. that is like a threesome separated by time and space. i ride my husband while i tell him and that always gives me a lovely orgasm. i have sex every day. i just love it. i have told almost all of my friends about my sex adventures and a couple of them have got their husbands on board with it and have threesomes too. i have been married for a long time and my kids are in college. my mother knows about what i do. she has taken care of my kids when i have sexual adventures. my in-laws don't live close, so they don' know. i am surprised how supportive and open minded my family has been. i don't think my son knows, but my two girls figured it out a long time ago. they are very supportive. i never hid my sexual activities nor did i broadcast them about loosely. if asked, i would answer truthfully.

Alice in SC likes this.
  10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't be interested in fooling with a man, but I think it would be extra special for two men to bring a woman into the world of ecstasy. A friend and I started on a girl , but her parents came home, so I never have.

11. donna41

donna41 Members

tuesday was a really a nice day. i was having lunch with my daughter when i got a phone call from i man i see frequently. he said he was on my side of town and wanted to see me. i said i was eating fried rice and would he like lunch with me. he was really close by and my door bell rang like in 2 minutes. my daughter let him in and he joined us for lunch. my daughter had never met him before and told me she thought he was hot. she needed to get home and do laundry and as she left she told us to have fun. when she left, i went over to him and straddled his lap and gave him a long sexy kiss. by the time the kiss was over he had my tee shirt pushed up and my pants pulled down. we went to the bedroom and had great afternoon sex. i went to the kitchen and got us a couple of 1893 colas and my phone buzzed. it was a text from my other daughter asking if we were done yet and asked if he made squirt. so, my first daughter just had to tell the second daughter mom was having a bit of fun. so, i texted her yes and not yet. he left, i went about cleaning up. started dinner, watched dr. phil and while the roast was on, went to the bedroom and had a shower. put fresh sheets on the bed and put on a sundress my husband really likes. no bra or panties. he was home by 5, hungry, asking what for supper. he was happy to know it was chuck roast with roasted potatoes, carrots, rutabagas and onions. after supper, we drove to the DQ for a sundae. while we had our sundaes, i told him i had had sex with my friend during the afternoon. he expressed how pleased he was and how turned on he is gonna be when we get home. we go home, watch 3 episodes of stranger things on netflix. we go to bed. i masturbated my hubby and told him the details of my afternoon. when he was nice and hard, i got on top and rode him until i had a real nice orgasm. i got off and sucked my husbands cock until he finally came. my husband takes 40 minutes to an hour to cum. he has always been that way. now that we both were satisfied, i turned off the lights and put on some low music. usually ambient or new age. my husband has to have music on to go to sleep. he puts an arm around me, pulls me close and we sleep. pretty much a normal nice day. i have a happy life.

ryanmem likes this.
Tags: