Man Struggling With Wanting To Suck Cock And Swallow Cum

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by myfuntime, Sep 28, 2016.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It can be a combination of things. For me, as I suppose with most of us heterosexuals, the first time was just simple curiosity. I was in my early 40s, married, and having had many (25-30), other women before suck me to coming. Most adult women swallowed, several even sought me out for it, but the younger ones usually made a scene and my wife wanted none of it. So I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and what the ones who had wanted me to give it to them were getting. I had a good male friend who I explained this to, and talked into hesitantly letting me do it for him. I said, "Look, I own one of these myself, and have been taught by some female masters of the art." Spare the details, but I did to his dick what I'd had women to to mine, got his semen out of him into my mouth, and as expected, it wasn't a big deal, taste, amount or otherwise. I didn't swallow it, I was just curious as to the act. But, it did open up a way of thinking. Over the next years, during several long dry-spells of anything sexual with my spouse, I've found three, no four, opportunities to feel having a penis in my mouth and making it deliver. As to be expected, some were rewarding, some not so much. I don't seek it out, but if offered, and depending on the situation, sure, I'd do it again. (Jeez, those last two sentences sounded like what most women would say about doing us.)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  2. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Don't fight it. Sucking cock is fun.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  3. newdist

newdist Members

4. newdist

newdist Members

Im feeling the same way ! Have not yet had the pleasure of sucking another guys cock but fantasize constantly about it ! Dont want to kiss and hug ,just want to play with a cock,balls and asshole other than my own ! Check out some bi-curious web sites for other guys into just playing and not looking for long term relationships !

5. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I'm glad you have a good sex life but more so that she says she's OK with you sucking cock. My wife is OK with it too, and I visited an older cock sucker years ago, and I learnt to suck his cock too, and a friend's who visited him with me. Because it wasn't progressing to anal, I just let myself go and really got to love a cock in my mouth, although I never had one come in my mouth. I loved the obvious pleasure we gave and received together and no guilt because it was all consensual. The problem is finding a friendly guy who wants the same and hash his own venue and privacy to do it for extended evenings. The last one, 11 years ago expected it to proceed to regular anal, and there I felt the guilts and I did stop, because I'd crossed my set boundaries. I haven't actively looked for more. I've cared for my sick wife and put up with her zero libido for years now. I fantasise a lot about what it was like then, and would love it again.

6. newdist

newdist Members

Im with you on this one ! No kissing and hugging just playing with a shaved cut cock and sucking to orgasm !

7. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A lot of people say that it's wrong if you don't kiss and cuddle before getting down to sucking dick. Some say that if you suck cock - but you're not into men like that - you're doing it wrong and for the wrong reason. Many say that if you suck the dick of a guy you just met ten minutes ago, you're doing it wrong. I never pay attention to what other people think is wrong about wanting to suck cock and swallow cum - and the OP shouldn't either.

8. Jason68

Jason68 Members

I’m in a relationship with a girl and I love sucking dick and she also loves that I suck cock too I was there before having all those feelings but to be honest the more dick you suck the easier it becomes but for me I started in high school with my best friend and for the better part of three years we sucked each other almost every day multiple times a day all while having girlfriends as well but after that it didn’t happen for me for about ten years and the feeling of regret didn’t come back either when I sucked dick again but that’s my advice suck more dick and you will for sure become more comfortable doing it and not feeling bad after I’ve been sucking dick for almost 30 years I still love women and always will but will also love sucking a nice cock as often as I can

Barefoot Rick and LowHangers like this.
  9. KDaddy23

Almost all of us who have sucked cock has gotten over the...wrongness of doing it; almost all of us actually enjoy the "wrongness" of it - the taboo makes sucking cock attractive. You want to be told to go for it, just let go, and enjoy it as I have? Okay - I'm telling you! I used my intelligence to beat the "bad" emotional response: Why should I feel guilty over doing something I wanted to do? At the time, I was into all of it - sucking, being sucked, fucking, being fucked and it was all nasty good fun so why does everyone say that having sex with a guy is so bad? Oh, that's right: The bible says so. It's... wrong. It wants men and women to keep making babies and those long dead people who wrote and made homosexuality a sin could not have ever foreseen that we would learn how to make babies without having sex.

So what are you gonna do? You gonna listen to yourself and get to sucking dick or are you gonna listen to something that hasn't changed over thousands of years? Is it normal male sexual behavior? I'm thinking that it is since there are a lot of male cocksuckers running around... and not all of them are gay. At the end of any day, sucking cock is... just sex. We say that it's gay but, again, gay dudes don't own cocksucking, do they? I'm a cocksucker; I revel in being one and I like to think that after almost 60 years of sucking cock, I'm kinda good at it. My intelligence says there's no reason to feel guilty over having sex; I don't feel any guilt when a woman is sucking my dick so why would I feel guilt when it's a guy - and the only difference between what she's doing and what he's doing is... he's more likely to suck me to completion.

Don't let your emotions drive the bus because they'll tell you not to do it because it's a sin and it's morally wrong... but I'm thinking that all the cocksucking bisexual men in the world right now have something very different to say.

10. no_worries

no_worries Member

After breaking up with my HS girlfriend, my best friend asked if I'd be interested having sex. I said yes and for ~1 year, we sucked each other off. He was into kissing, which I did not like, and he swallowed from the very first time.
    He ended up being 100% gay, so I was his initial foray into it. Explains why he was so into it. Haven't done it since, but all these years later, I would love the opportunity to suck someone off. My wife knows this - I really think she'd be turned on watching me suck off a guy. Some day......

jball45 and Barefoot Rick like this.
  11. JS420

JS420 Members

It's sounds like you are still living under the stigma that sucking cock is gay and that being gay is weird, perverted or wrong. Being gay or bisexual doesn't carry the negative stigma that it did years ago. People are more accepting of gays, bisexuals and their lifestyles these days. If it makes you happy and you get enjoyment from it, then do it. You aren't hurting yourself or anyone else. Just be careful because being promiscuous can lead to STDs!!

12. KDaddy23

No, being careless and not being smart about who you sleep with can lead to STDs. I'm very damned promiscuous and... never had an STD. Always think with the big head before getting the little head sucked...

13. JS420

JS420 Members

Always best to be smart and careful no matter how horny we are!!!

14. KDaddy23

So very right. We "historically" blame being promiscuous for the shit that goes wrong but it's really not being smart about who gets to have sex with you. Also, ignorance is another cause as to why being promiscuous gets blamed for sexual mistakes: We don't educate about sex and too many parents gloss it over, spend more time telling their children not to have sex, and never talk about the realities that comes with having sex, oh, like, becoming a male cocksucker because that shit feels so damned good and cum can be very tasty... but you also have to know what to look for - know the signs and symptoms of the STDs and live by this rule: When in doubt, do nothing.

15. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I was going to say as long as your not being unfaithful then theres nothing wrong with it. But you say she knows and is fine with it. I say you are a lucky man. Enjoy the freedom, be honest and live your best life.