Grand Canyon Acid Visuals

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by psychonauticape, Sep 28, 2016.

1. psychonauticape

psychonauticape Members

Let me preface by saying I'd like this thread to be focused on sharing interesting images or sceneries to turn on, tune in, and drop out to. :)

My last trip was nothing out of the ordinary; great music, great atmosphere, and amazing minds. One small thing however made the trip absolutely gorgeous. It may not sound like much, but we had the show "Cosmos" playing on mute as backgroud visuals while we talked. There was an extended scene where Neil was standing in front of the grand canyon and holy fuck... the rock layers and the stair-like formation of them created the most gorgeous acid patterns I have ever seen. I can't put it into words, but I HIGHLY recommend looking at large hd images of the Grand Canyon while you trip. I want to stop by there on my way to burning man next year and take in the real thing. <3

Drop some of your favorite things to experience visually on acid in the responses. :)

[​IMG]

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I had my first LSD trip with this view...

[​IMG]