Butt Plugs

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Sixthree!, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Sixthree!

Sixthree! Members

my girlfriend and i like butt play and we both want to use butt plugs on her the medal/jewel type, but she bleeds afterwards... we use good lube and dont just shove it up there we do a little warm up. Now the plugs we bought are you standard size like 1.1-1.3 inches wide, but they are cheaper ones from amazon like $5.00-$10.00. I was wondering if we went to a more expensive one like 30 ish buck if that would help we were thinking being they were cheap one causing the bleeding. I was wondering If we went to a better quality butt plug if that would help

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Might need more warm up with your fingers and tongue

3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Use more lube

4. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

Try using plugs that have a tapered shape. The jewel type tend to be rather large in girth and lube,lube,lube,,,

5. SluttyDisneyPrincess

SluttyDisneyPrincess Members

Yep tapered and thinner plugs and try silicone ones if you only have metal ones. They tend to come smaller and thinner too. Hope that helps

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Blood? That's just colored and flavored lube. :)

7. JamieG

JamieG Members

I'd definitely try a different material. Think something with more give might really help here. If the one you're using is metal are any joins definitely smooth? Even a tiny bit could cause a lot of pain up there. Sometimes a different shape helps as much as a smaller size.

8. devin rogers

devin rogers Members

My wife prefers glass plugs over silicon and especially over the cheaper rubber ones. They are much more comfortable

9. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Blood is never good to see. Is she extremely tight?

I've had and worn some of the metal jeweled plugs. Chinese metal scares me. They don't give a shit about their own people so they damn sure don't care what they sell you.

Tags: