True Love Is

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Xyzobomb, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I love my Fiancée and I know she loves me.
    I think in a loving relationship you should allow the other partner freedom.We do this and as long as she is open and honest with me and not do anything behind my back I have told her she is free to go with any guy she wants to. She loves me for allowing her this freedom and makes me feel so good knowing other men want my fiancée. When she comes home glowing from the sex she has just had it gives me so much pleasure. Watching her orgasm together with another man makes me feel so proud of her. Then knowing we love each other and that we will always come back to each other and want each other most of all that's true love.
    Might not be for everyone but we are very happy.

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Okay

3. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i think all girls of this forum and the whole world do love me and enjoy sex with others :D i am more proud :p

i did not get why you need to post all this .......

4. Why does it make you proud to see your wife have orgasms? Do you get a tear in your eye and everything?

5. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

I posted for the same reason anyone posts on here I enjoyed the telling and I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings. If you don't agree with me that's fine but it's a free world and I'm entitled to post as much as you are.
    It makes me proud because I can see she is enjoying herself she is not holding anything back and wants it. She has
    Made men want her and fancy her enough to fuck her hard enough to make them both orgasm together. Watching the pleasure on her face as she orgasmsaid is a beautiful thing.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rocky tattoo

Rocky tattoo Members

Hey no one should say anything negative about what you and ahor girl agree to. There's tons of people who do this/like this and yet will never act it out and then their spouse goods and does it behind their back. The number 1 thing in a relationship is communication and trust. Hey do you!! My man wanted to try and I really tried but it was a girl and well I just couldn't get into it. But I've given him the liberty to go alone but he won't cause he says that it was something he wanted to share with me. And I atleast tried but just couldn't. And we've been together 18 hrs almost 19. And well I applaud you. Cause I know what you are feeling the excitement she's getting yet she's coming home with you. My man loves that other guys still desire me after all these years but not the way he does and that is what is most exciting and enticing when we are together. So write away. I commend your relationship. If others wouldn't be so judgemental you can actually just see it as sex there's no love in close to them. That's between you and her!!! I loved your post.

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Im not into your post, but will ask..why do you give her so much permission?

Sounds to me like she is actually acting out for you!

You set the rules etc...bhaaa bulls locks!

Who gives you permission! Sound like a controller!

8. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

We give each other permission.
    I can go with who I want as well as her.I may not have explained that properly.
    We both only sleep with who we choose no pressure is ever put on to sleep with anyone.
    We decided together if we want to go to a swingers club and if one of us dosent want to go we don't go.
    I freely admit watching her with other men is a big turn on for me but never put any pressure on.
    You are en8to your opinion even if it is wrong.

9. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i agree whatever you said and you have full rights to post whatever you like to post .
    please don't be angry .

i mean you can feel proud on every single girl of this world because they are also enjoying with who ever they enjoy :)

10. aali_baba

aali_baba Members

i have a question .

when you see she is doing with some one and get turn on
    then what do you do ?
    i mean she will be already busy with the man ....

you got turn on .......... and then ?

11. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

It depends where we are. If we are at a club and if I have got lucky I will be busy with another woman. We may have swapped partners and be next to each other. But if you are suggesting what if I haven't got lucky and she has I like to watch from a small distance and play with my cock. Bit always till u Cum I save that for her when we are alone.
    There have been occasions when we have swapped at home and sometimes we all get in one bed and sometimes we go in separate rooms.
    Again there are times when she may bring a guy back and either I watch or they go to bed and I will hear them and knowing she is having a good time makes me happy (this also happens the other way round if I bring another woman home).
    I am not angry Ali baba. Just wanted to explain how happy we are together. Understand its not everyones cup of tea. Just all enjoy the relationship you have got with whatever partner you have got and live your lives your own way and be happy.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's usually for the purpose of masturbating to their own weird fantasies.

13. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

If that's what you do that's fine.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not me. mostly those people that make one or two posts, then they cum and we never hear from them again.

15. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

so u think people here do mastubate when they read topics what u think female more mastubate to this or male ? have u ever done it to these posts /

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ugh.

He already answered - not me. mostly those people that make one or two posts...

17. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Met my wife on a train. Three weeks later we were engaged and married within 9 months. We just celebrated 44 years of marriage. We always consider each other before we make any decisions that affect us. We have never failed to compromise and never did anything that the other person did not want to do.