Easiest Way To Suicide But With 100% Chances That I Will Not Survive

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by lowestorderbelow, Sep 19, 2016.

1. lowestorderbelow

lowestorderbelow Members

im really fucked atm and want to die ..caught aids...

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I dont think anyone is going to take you seriously since you added that last part

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Certainly don't sound too down, judging by your other posts, but if it's true! Let's hope you don't give it your wife, or anyone else!
    Now's the time for a life change...selfish way out of anything in this day and age! Help is now out there...but you have get off your arse to get it! You owe those closest to you, and yourself that much..
    Good luck

4. mcme

mcme lurker

Deep water, heavy weight securely attached. Good luck.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

3 people like this.
  6. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

If you decide to slit your wrists, remember it's "down the road, not across the street". I had an ex who tried it twice and fucked it up both times. But then again, he also tried to off himself by downing a whole bottle of vitamins, so he probably wasn't that into it after all.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The ax is family and so for the family you should use the ax to separate your anatomy.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

3 people like this.
  9. Laura325

Laura325 Members

Well I can't give advice on how to kill one's self on moral and ethical grounds, but I will say that there's a difference between attention seeking and actually wanting to kill oneself for real.

Like I said, I can't give you advice on specific methods; from what I know though, it's not that hard if one is determined to do so.

Most things won't easily kill you these days ... a few things will.

Everyone else should keep it in mind that even though the OP may or may not be a troll (not saying he is, just judging by responses to this thread that at least a few people may believe so) that others that may not even be members may find this thread :)

2 people like this.
  10. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Hotline

11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

An excellent point. I tend not to be too harsh with suicide trolls for that reason, even though threatening suicide, and similar emergency help trolling is unsportsmanlike conduct for a troll.

I'd like to post resources that others might find, but I don't want to encourage trolls to go troll those resources.

Suffice it to say that I want to be supportive of anyone who is genuinely going through a suicidal crisis.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose the easiest way to guaranteed death would be to do absolutely nothing. just lie in bed for a few days and you'll eventually die of dehydration.

it would be a miserable way to go, i assume, but it would require zero effort.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

USP Counselling Centre
    Counseling & Mental Health
    Laucala Bay road Suva fiji ยท +679 323 2613

14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Real or not, this thread has made me feel sad....but aids is not the death sentence it used to be, you know.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Thought I read this year they'd cured it?

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hotwater

jagerhans, tumbling.dice and Orison like this.