New Synthases For Mdma Not As Good As The Old One?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by unfocusedanakin, Sep 16, 2016.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

For many years saffrole has been used to manufacture MDMA. But that means it became hard to get. A lot of the popular pills you see now are using PMK oil which is much easier to obtain. But I've heard many old school ravers claim it's just not the same. But because of PMK the market is flooded with good MDMA now and most of these people are very satisfied.

I am not chemist but no matter how you do it you are creating the same MDMA molecule. It's not what you start with it's how you use that to create what you want. The people making this stuff need it to be the best in this day and age. It's so easy to buy from the competition. So if there was any doubt about the quality I don't think they would use this synthases method.

I wonder if this is just the famous "magic" going away or these people don't know what to look for. They all say they want the energy but maybe they were getting pills cut with other things as well as MDMA. I have personally experienced this cocktail of drugs and it's not like pure MDMA. I used to think this was done to cut costs but no people really want MDMA plus other stuff and that to them is the real MDMA experience. A pill with a little caffeine or speed in it will really kick the high up. A lot of times this is the stuff giving you the energy to rave till the sun comes up. I've seen many people turn down pure MDMA rocks in favor of the "press".

Yes the MDMA does that as well but it's not as intense. For me it's been more of a "I can sit here and listen to this music and it's amazing". But the cocktail pills are like "I need to dance NOW!". So has anyone else been disappointed or impressed with the current MDMA market?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Pure MDMA can be Extremely energetic, this is why it is the sacrament that fueled an entire movement and subculture based around dance music. However it is versatile enough that it can be relaxing as well and hence useful for therapy, It is an experience that is very much dependent on set, setting and dose.

Some probable reasons why long time MDMA explorers may be nostalgic about it are I think some people lose the "magic", and maybe embedded in that for some beyond the chemical pale is all the people, music, ideals that came to pass or changed, which then follows some who have been doing it for awhile might just be in a different place mentally and physically from when they initially tried it.

Perhaps isomers play a role too, I don't know if a different synthesis may make it more likely or not to make a different isomer, but different isomers have been noted, for certain drugs, perhaps most notably Ketamine to produce variability in effects, eventhough its the same drug.

1 person likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

I'm convinced now that the PMK precursor is creating a different ratio of isomer in the MDMA than Sass. It's not a drug I am interested in anymore. But people just don't get the same high as 10 years ago.

This might be why pills are so strong now. They want you to take so much you get fucked up and don't know the difference. PMK is also legal and dirt cheap to get from China. They will sell it to you knowing that you will make MDMA with it you don't have to lie they just want cash. So maybe it's just competition. Like if CP, G6 or some other famous gang is doing 200-300 mg pills the people will know. No one will want your 100 mg pills.

I don't know just the water cooler talk I hear that indeed how you create the MDMA does matter. It's all "MDMA" in the end but it's not.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mmm mdma. The best sex drug. :)

guerillabedlam likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

unless you get your mdma from maps or paps / shits probably eating a hole in your head...

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And it also makes you licking holes feel good. :p

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Lol

8. Where do I get it? You don't know.

Irminsul likes this.
  9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

MDMA increase in purity over this decade correlates with the rise in popularity of the Dark Net.

I think the reason some (not all) pills are made stronger now is due to the standards and competitiveness the dark net market has set as a precedent, where vendors get reviews. Vendors can flex stronger Ecstasy pills to appeal to users who have developed tolerance/diminshed magic or just hardheads like myself and still appeal to new users by promoting warnings to just take half of a 200+ mgs pill.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you ever travel to Central Europe, you've got a dealer in me. :)

If I can find it. :p

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  11. unfocusedanakin

It's famously known for not being able to get hard. You want to have sex it just aint happening. It's different when it's women on women I guess. :blush:

Irminsul likes this.
  12. unfocusedanakin

It's no more "pure" then it's ever been.

Purity is not the same as potency.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The two sensations I get on Mdma are my fingertips and my face, especially lips and tongue. So yeah lol I guess it works for two females. :tongueclosed:

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I thought it was fairly obvious what I meant, increased consistency in purity.

On EcstasyData, ~52% of all pills tested MDMA only this year as opposed to ~25% in 2010.

Moreover even the adulterated pills are mixed with more innocuous chems now with most such pills being mixed with caffeine rather than BZP or MDA rather than Mephedrone.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Speak for yourself

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It sounds like Shulgin might have had problems getting erections on MDMA but he was in his mid-50's when he started working with it.

17. unfocusedanakin

Long term abusers tend to overcome side effects more. Happens with many drugs both good and bad things happen less.

Yeah I believe you meant that.:tearsofjoy:

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

What odd responses, is this your aspie kicking in?

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't want to get bogged down in the back and forth but support for my statement

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.24.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.24.46 AM.png

And as you can see, these percentages don't represent the whole sample size of the data set, so pure MDMA Ecstasy Pills could very well be substantially higher.

20. unfocusedanakin

I think it says a lot about that you would say that.

Not very PLUR of you. When confronted with something you don;t like you don't seem to remember the MDMA experience at all.

You made a slight mistake when speaking. It's not a big deal.

I'm making close to 6 figures even with a broken brain I think I have the logic I need to. You on the other hand can not separate my opinions on MDMA from your own idenity so you lash out.
    You are just not a nice guy. I've found people who use a lot of MDMA lash out so maybe look into that.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019