Bad Cats And Dogs

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Lynnbrown, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

These are not bad cats......lol....but here are some photos taken just recently.

Here is Spanky cat wishing everyone a happy new year today...this photo was just taken a little earlier today........He always sits at the window right in front of my computer desk to let me know it is time to come in now for him. Don't you just love my patched up screen from a cat trying to rip it open a long time ago to get out? That cat disappeared when we first moved here. His name was Houdini and I miss him so much...Anyway.....at the time, he was knocking out the screens to get out, so they are permanently glued in now...and to replace the holy screen will be a big production....and I have decided to let it be with patches until the day i decide to maybe get new windows also.....

Spanky is 14 years old and never changes much. He still acts like the playful kitten he always was, and is my social butterfly. he makes friends with everyone. My neighbors love him to visit them always.....Everyone loves Spanky...Spanky is the most social cat I have ever had....

[​IMG]

Here is my little Minxy Mau. She is the only female cat here and it is rare for a female cat to be this color. Houdini, the cat that disappeared here in 2009 looked just like her...only Houdini was a little bigger...not much bigger, though... . Is Minxy him reincarnated? Minxy has stomatitis and had all of her teeth removed due to it. It is inflammation of the gums that makes eating too painful...and she never got very big or wide. I love her so much. She is so precious and loving....

[​IMG]

and here is Minxy again cuddling up with Moxy mother pug to 3 other pugs for warmth....Minxy is always cold.....She saw a very expensive holistic vet and can eat now...but vomits a lot after eating. i always worry about her. She is only 3 years old....

[​IMG]

I will try to get photos of my other two cats, Finnegan and Crusher, to put here at another time, also.

3 people like this.
  2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I LOVE all of your "bad" babies. (I'm thinking bad can also mean spoiled...and I know in my heart your fur babies are indeed spoiled. :D )

Each one is so precious...the baby looking in the window, then sweet Minxy curling up with Moxy.

I would so so much enjoy seeing not only your other 2 cats, but those pugs that run the house. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Moonglow181

Pugs run the house? Nah...they are part of the house....No one runs the house....we all have a say....and they are not too spoiled ...but they all get the best care possible and most freedom possible to be who they are.

These days my cat from hell...yes, there is a bad one, runs the house...Crusher!
    He keeps knocking over my big quart water glasses that I sip on all day. If I forget and leave them somewhere, then bang...water all over the place.....He refuses to drink out of any cat water bowels...it must be from the faucet or my water that i am drinking.....and he keeps licking water spout bottoms even when there is nothing coming out.....He races me to the bathroom every time I think about going there and sits in the sink waiting for me to turn the water on.... :D

1 person likes this.
  4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Crusher definitely needs a place in this thread!!!

I was just teasing about the pugs running the house. I know they are "work"...but what I would call, always, work of love. Plus my experience is that pugs are really sweet dogs for the very most part. I can see pugs and cats easily getting along!

About Crusher drinking out of your cup or a sink...I finally got so tired of trying to get my 2 inside ones to drink out of a dish that I went ahead and got 2 cups - human sized plastic cups and place them where they can easily drink. I even keep a pot of water on the stove for them to drink out of.

Yeah...they are spoiled...and I wipe down the stove about 10 (or more) times a day. smh :D

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

cats are okay but why did I not look in this thread earlier, I had no idea there was a picture of your pretty face in here!! So good to put a face to a name!

1 person likes this.
  6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

awww thank you so much, Meliai...even though that is the WORST picture of me and the kitchen anywhere. lol Since the son took that pic I couldn't resist putting it up where I could always find it. (yes, I'm ridiculously sentimental like that.)

I quoted you to bring you back here...and to tell you that pictures of bad (or spoiled) dogs are very welcome too! I know you have a dog so please feel free to post a pic of him (or her?) too! :)

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I like it, i think you look very joyful in it :) you have a beautiful smile.

I will post some pics of my dog soon :) i like cats too but dont really like to keep them as pets because I hate litter boxes, but my son has been asking for one so I may adopt a kitten soon, i just have to figure out a good spot for a litter box. I really wish I had a mud room

2 people like this.
  8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You might do something like this.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.hauspanther.com/2013/02/13/happy-cat-cottage-the-outdoor-litter-box-for-indoor-cats/

3 people like this.
  9. Moonglow181

I think I got a few great photos today of Crusher and the pugs and Finny...and will put them here when I have the time to get them over to photobucket, which takes so long for me to do these days....Photobucket gives me hell! :D

1 person likes this.
  10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

2 people like this.
  12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

dang Pens, I was hoping that quoting you would show me the picture. When I clicked on the letters (for the pic), it said I would have to sign in Yahoo...and since I have no Yahoo, that was a no go...but maybe it'll show me later.

Thank you so much though....more to follow in the next post. :)

edit: IT WORKED! :hurray:

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

awwww I hoped it would show the picture... I got to see her with the dog in the 1st pic...the 2nd one hadn't come through yet (after 5 minutes lol). She is a beautiful calico! I love seeing them sitting together like that. I'm a sucker for precious fur babies.

That sweet (probably spoiled) dog deserved a place here too.

They are great! You have some fine companions!!! :)

Hey - those puppies will probably need a place in this bad/spoiled animals thread.

edit: the picture hasn't come through yet but since the other one did, I have hope!!

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Oh they are spoiled all right.
    Would have posted the pups but the thread is bad cats. Not pups. And only one of the pups is bad. The rest just sleep and eat.

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

aww, c'mon Pens! I said earlier in a couple of posts...to PLEASE post bad dogs.

I know the title is Bad Cats...but I should have made it Bad Cats and Bad Dogs.

I really enjoyed your pics. :)

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Sorry I may have missed or forgotten your bad dogs post.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

2 people like this.
  18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Puppies are wonderful!!!

Pens, I can just see your cat loving that lil dog.... [​IMG]

What is your cat's name?

What is the grown dog's name?

What do you "maybe" plan to name the pup that "maybe" you'll keep?

yeah...I'm full of questions. :)

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My cat is Polly.
    Mom's dog is nessie
    My dog if I keep one is raston.

1 person likes this.