Dating Opinions- From Adults And Teens

Discussion in 'People' started by magickman, Sep 14, 2016.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I have to sigh every time I go to my hairdresser. She is my age, married and has a young adult daughter, I do too but mine is maybe 7 years younger and not dating yet.

Always telling me how she teaches her daughter that "she is the prize" :crowngrin: . I have to really hold my tongue when I hear this...I'm more about the equality thing myself.

I have lived through some terrible workplace feminism. Most management were women. I was married to one, and worked there. The Girls tried everything to split us, and it finally worked.

And here's this lady today telling me how this boyfriend, and others in her daughter's past are silly simps. So I gave her a gentle lesson...I said, "Do you realize how many parents are divorced today?...and how many of these kids (Boys in this case) don't get much time around their dads, so all they see is what goes on during tv shows, songs and what their moms approve of?"

I hope she got the hint, as I'm really tired of it. There's a reason men are the way they are today. As I grew up in the seventies I heard the women talk on tv and tried to follow their lead. That was a very big mistake, it was complete BS. Like I said, I'm a believer in the Equal thing. But I sure do have trouble controlling my impulsive mouth at times like this. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. magickman

I believe in a man and woman having their own lives, and meeting in the middle. Not one controlling the other, and especially not with them having older, more experienced coaches.

My daughter has seen this and lived through it, and sees how her mom has treated us. Her mom even gave me custody. She cares more about what her friend think, can't think for herself. Is this a common thing?

And how do I spot this sooner next time?

1 person likes this.
  3. Greg Forever

Greg Forever Members

I think that every one should have their own views. Here nobody should force them for something else. As it is a time of ultramodern. So, every boys and girls should move in their own way.

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

As a man in the western world, cheaper to rent, less likelihood of losing your home, but still some danger of rape accusations and child maintenance awards.
    Actually safer to be gay these days or live alone and have frequent trips to South America or SEA.

There was a guy who had a vasectomy and kept it secret, he was still accused of fathering a child, even though he was infertile.

2 people like this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Hi VG :)

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I will never set foot in South America

1 person likes this.
  7. Asmodean

That was the only part in Olddude's post that didn't make me think of you.

8. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

There's some really hot (and cheap) girls in Columbia.

1 person likes this.
  9. Asmodean

I know. There are hot women pretty much everywhere.

10. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Have you ever been to St. Austell (or St. Awful as it's locally known) in Cornwall?
    PS. I did specify hot (and cheap).

11. Asmodean

All words in my post were selected carefully. Including the words pretty much.

12. magickman

So what's wrong with South America (other than their deadly bugs and stuff)??

13. Asmodean

Brasil is awesome. Also for old perverts ;)

Uruguay is also on my list :sifone:

And this is only the start. People are clueless about S. America. If you love nature, groovy city life, hot people, history... dude its all there.

14. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Same.

Patagonia seems lovely, but yeah...no.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've always wanted to visit the temples and pyramids in South America, maybe even the Peruvian sites. But like the towers in Egypt, Greece and Troy in Turkland, I just don't ever envision myself treading foot in those parts of the world which is a real shame really.

16. Asmodean

The thing that might be ruining a visit to Machu picchu for me is all those other tourists :p I'm pretty sure otherwise it would be awesome in every way (unless the weather would be really unfortunate or something :D). I took notice of some less popular historic sites in Peru though, some hundreds of years older as Machu picchu. But they're getting discovered by mass tourism pretty much as we speak.

1 person likes this.
  17. Scratched

Scratched Members

Some of those places in South America might not be so bad. Could marry a Druglord's girl, and have it made.
    Unlimited supply of drugs. And protection. I understand the women there know how to love a man and take care of him too. Sounds like a win-win.