How Many Drinks Does It Take 4U To Have Sex With Someone You Never Would Sober ?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I am not sure but I do know I don't drink enough for this to happen. :)

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Sigh. This is the problem with text and it's inability to convey tone.

Did it occur to you that I might be teasing him?

1 person likes this.
  3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

no, not really

4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Even in my most drunken states, I would never disrespect anybody by saying I only had sex with her because she I was drunk. I would hope any lady whom I've been lucky enough to enjoy the company of in such a manner would say the same about me; but who knows?
    I would like to think that if I've fancied any woman enough when I was drunk, then I would also have fancied her if I was sober.
    I'm not one to believe in the old 'beer goggles' excuse that's often used when somebody does something they regret.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I agree...you are a strong independent smart lady no doubt....but I think you know how drinks lead to sex that otherwise might not happen....ive gotten girls drunk and ive had girls get me drunk.....liquid courage my dear....

drunken sex can be so fun

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Guys tend to be more likely to drink beer and tend to "sweat" it out more, that stale drunken beer smell the rankest of drunk smells, and tequila

I'm very prudish/anal retentive when it comes to alcohol. I wouldnt be able to hang around them, that smell for long enough to have ever gotten in the situation where it may go further

Only three of four times in my life I have actually gotten drunk myself, can only remember one time where drunken sex was attempted

Guys drinking beer especially, cant handle the stink, one of the grossest smells there is

7. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7pgElCPXE

C/S,
    Rev J

8. quicky2honey

quicky2honey Members

I think for me it is not so much of when they become fuckable after certain numbers of alcoholic beverages, but rather more of how much do I not care anymore after X amount of liquor in my system.....I usually get this way around 10 beers or 5 shots....not saying that I will fuck someone to whom I'm not attracted to instead just when I stop giving a shit about anything

9. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is me all the time lol. I mean I try and tell 'em that but they just don't listen, see they be reading my text but it's the humor they missing but it's cool... they can go and fight me until they get their fill and l'll sit right here and keep working upon my skill.

1 person likes this.
  11. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

About -2.

12. NickieNypho

NickieNypho Banned

It's hard to say cause sober or drunk i still get horny. So for me, it would have to be till i passed out.

13. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

No Idea Because When I have had a few drinks I forget why I was Chasing them anyway :unsure:
    in fact its a stupid idea because , Yes i have shagged someone pissed that I might not have done sober ( and her me also TBH )
    But have never got drunk in order to Shag someone that I might not have otherwise !
    Why do people overthink these things ?
    This is one of those posts I have to be Half cut to reply to [​IMG]

So 7
    No not 7 8

14. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I usually try to be very open when it comes to sex, but in order to have sex with someone I find completely repulsive and not be able to see a single good thing on that person I would have to be really drunk, nearly passing out and then the person would probably have his way with me if he wanted to