Ann Coulter On The Roast Of Rob Lowe.

Discussion in 'People' started by newo, Sep 12, 2016.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

vraiment - claro que si

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

people fuck methheads - lots of people

3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

well - maybe not convert them to Christianity but perhaps to healthy agnosticism - Pious Moslems are a lot more right wing than Ann Coulter

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You go gurl

I've pasted this into my writer's journal and it could be the basis for a whole new character

Kilroy: In JP's books, the butler is NEVER the killer.

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

How did Donald Trump get into this - he's not a tall, slim New Canaanite much beloved of gays - he doesn't have legs the US Army engineers could use to bridge the Grand Canyon - he's not a cheeky, in yer face babe who refuses to be cowed by generalisations - well, . . .. I can't be sure of that, but . . .

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Why do you bundle Ms Ann with Hannity and O'Reilly. She is more attractive than those two. However, your point about shouting is well taken. I've never known anyone on the left to raise their voice above a whisper (I don't think Anjem Choudry is on the left . . . is he?)

7. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

I despise Coulter, but after a while I felt sympathy for her. No women should be called a ****, but after watching her performance, she deserved it.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She is another right wing tool that's taking advantage of (and is partially responsible for) the lack of civility that has now become the new normal. She's on the level of Ted Nugent, Hannity, Limbaugh, Weiner, Larson, etc. I would add though, that ALL of them are smarter than trump.

roccobkln likes this.
  9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually, this "style "that these people use began with Morton Downey and Joe Pyne. Rag the shit outta' people, lie and interrupt----that's winning.

90 % of people in here are not old enough to remember those pricks.

roccobkln likes this.