Looking To Meet A Fellow Travel Companion.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ThunderBangs, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ThunderBangs

ThunderBangs Members

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for someone of the age of 25+ with the same mind set as myself to exchange stories with and who would be interested in traveling canada come next summer, hoping to make friends and try living an alternative lifestyle this has been a goal of mine for quite some time and I have traveled across canada in previous years figured id give this site a shot and see if anyone was interested in making a new friend and discussing this topic sending out lots of love and hope to hear from someone soon

2. Rhydwyn the Green

Rhydwyn the Green Members

Where do you live where in Canada do you want to go? i've seen most of it even parts nobody would want to. Still the most beautiful country in the world from the Great Lakes to the Arctic Ocean from Labrador to the BC coast..love the country je l'aime beaucoup

3. ThunderBangs

ThunderBangs Members

I just want to travel again in general, I Love canada and maybe one day hope to expand to the states. I dont have a particular goal just wanting to see where the road takes me

4. look_wthin

look_wthin Members

im from australia and i might be coming to canada next year

5. tuatara

tuatara Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i cross canada two or 4 times a year.........great place to be from