9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. camlok

camlok Banned

Says, Mallyboppa, the conspiracy theorist who has zero evidence for the USGOCT.

2. camlok

camlok Banned

The distance by which you missed reality is light years, Nr. Have you got any evidence for the USGOCT? All you peanut gallery snipers are totally void of evidence and rational argument. You simply repeat the brainwashing you have received.

3. camlok

camlok Banned

The only thing rough for you was getting that much down on paper. None of it made any sense.

Everything I have written is backed 100% by science and the facts. Tell me what part you have doubts about and I'll give you the scientific evidence.

Remember, not a ONE of you conspiracy theorists that support the loony US fantasy story can provide ANY evidence to prove it true.

4. camlok

camlok Banned

Who is your proof reader, Mallyboppa?

Explain if you will how alleged hijackers melted and vaporized WTC structural steel.

Explain if you will how alleged hijackers melted molybdenum, 3,180F.

Explain if you will how alleged hijackers caused WTC7 to fall at free fall speed.

Explain if you will how alleged hijackers made John Gross of NIST lie about the molten/vaporized steel when he had seen and touched it himself.

5. camlok

camlok Banned

Of course "Nevermind", because none of you know anything about the actual events, facts, science of 9/11. Do you enjoy being part of a huge group of brainwashed folks?

6. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

The hypocrisy is strong with this one

RetiredHippie likes this.
  7. camlok

camlok Banned

As always no evidence for the wacky USGOCT.

8. storch

storch banned

Cam,

Did you notice how everyone scrambled for cover when asked to answer yes or no to this question? They know exactly what the point is and what it shows.

When a moving body collides with a body of the same composition, two things happen. The moving body is slowed down, and the stationary body is moved. The question is? Do you agree or disagree with that point. A yes or no will do.

Anybody want to talk about it?

9. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Don't ask no questions!!!!!!!! Just give!!!!!!!

10. camlok

camlok Banned

Yes, of course I agree, as does everyone else, storch. I agree because that is what reality shows. That is what Newton based his laws on, laws of physics that have only been suspended once in all of history. By 19 Magical Muslim Hijackers in NYC on September 11, 2001. A Miracle!!

Here is proof.

11. storch

storch banned

Uh, yeah, how about giving an answer to the question I asked you. If you don't know the answer, then just say, "I don't know the answer."

12. camlok

camlok Banned

How could I not notice? I have seen every trick in the book used by USGOCT conspiracy theorists. When they aren't peddling their lies they are heading for the hills, tail tucked between their legs.

13. camlok

camlok Banned

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ok. What's next? Will you be going to congress or some other government agency to follow through on this? To the military? Somewhere in this government there must be some one that will follow this up. What are you going to do about this?

15. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Actually I posted a link that didn’t work and you can’t delete posts here hence the message nevermind. Now see what you did, you took something as simple as that and turned it into a conspiracy.

16. camlok

camlok Banned

That's just as well, for if you are that incompetent, you almost certainly would have had nothing to add.

Remember, there hasn't been any evidence for the USGOCT, so why would you think some lame link you found would be any different?

17. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Your one of those friendly types I see. Hope to see you in the forum games section for some light hearted fun.

Asmodean, McFuddy and scratcho like this.
  18. scratcho

Think I'll go bowling today.

McFuddy, Meliai and RetiredHippie like this.
  19. camlok

camlok Banned

Very friendly but I just have a deep aversion to folks who can't face up to reality.

How did you say that the alleged hijackers melted/vaporized WTC structural steel again?

20. scratcho

I suggest you get a lawyer and sue the proper authorities for the truth. There's nothing else that makes sense. There's nothing we in the forum can do.

RetiredHippie likes this.