9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. storch

storch banned

You were supposed to address my post. But instead you tried degrading the people whose work bothers you.

We'll start here:

When a moving body collides with a body of the same composition, two things happen. The moving body is slowed down, and the stationary body is moved. In your world, the stationary body is moved, but the moving body is NOT slowed down. Go ahead and try to convince us that there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for that effect.

I'm serious! Explain in your own words how such an effect is possible.

2. camlok

camlok Banned

You said it all, "I got no damn clue, so why are you even here? If you are this ignorant on the science and the facts of 9/11, what are you doing here?

3. storch

storch banned

Yeah, you just proved that you have no argument . . . again.

So, what are you doing in this thread if not to make an argument. Are you mad?

4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

The pot calls the kettle black. It's alright kid.......ignorance is bliss

5. Running Horse

Nice try. I get it just accept what you're told. Easier that way. Much fuckin' easier

6. storch

storch banned

Now watch the cognitive dissonance kick in.

7. storch

storch banned

This is your thought-out rebuttal to everything I've posted. By the way, what I've posted is based on research. What you've posted is your reaction to being called out on posting in a thread that doesn't interest you. Not very logical . . .

8. Running Horse

Yep research that you got no way of actually verifying. Try & keep up.

9. camlok

camlok Banned

You haven't offered one thing about the topic of 911. You really don't have a clue about the science or the facts of 9/11, do you? Try to provide some evidence for the USG official conspiracy theory. You won't find any because there is none. There is only a lot of extremely gullible folks who will buy into any crap their government feeds them.

10. storch

storch banned

Yeah, you're mad. But here's a problem for you:

When a moving body collides with a body of the same composition, two things happen. The moving body is slowed down, and the stationary body is moved. In your world, the stationary body is moved, but the moving body is NOT slowed down. Go ahead and try to convince us that there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for that effect.

Now go ahead and show me that you're more than just a disgruntled poster and try your hand at actually debating.

11. camlok

camlok Banned

You still haven't ever provided any evidence for the USGOCT.

12. Running Horse

Yep & you've no proof any evidence you've presented is true. Fuck it right?

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, my point being, mind your own business if I'm not talking to you, which I clearly wasn't. I quoted somebody else, please don't feel the need to start your simple bullshit with me, I don't care.

Running Horse likes this.
  14. Running Horse

Disgruntled ehh? Yep you got me I ain't just fuckin' with you. I sure as shit am disgruntled.

15. storch

storch banned

Uh, yeah, this is where you're supposed to rebut the part of his argument that you disagree with. But something tells me that you're just going to continue foaming at the mouth.

Now back to the discussion:

Now go ahead and show me that you're more than just a disgruntled poster and try your hand at actually debating.

16. Running Horse

"Thor smash........!"
    "Hulk no like when puny man steal lines"

17. camlok

camlok Banned

You post publicly, you advance bogus "science", your nonsense is subject to debate. You haven't ever provided any evidence for the US government official conspiracy theory [USGOCT]. Why not? Surely such a slam dunk conspiracy theory has loads of evidence to support it.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You're a fucken dumb ****, mate. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: err steel this steel that, steel means there was nobody an an airplane.

What a dumb ****. 

19. camlok

camlok Banned

Great evidence, Irminsul. Why do you hate science and the truth so much?

20. storch

storch banned

Uh oh!! You've made irminsul very angry. You made him swear in a way that degrades women.