Possible Miss From Injecting Meth? Very Painful!

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by 420TatumAvery69, Sep 5, 2016.

1. 420TatumAvery69

420TatumAvery69 Members

I think I may of missed my shot I just did because i've been experiencing a lot of pain and stinging since injecting. Me and my boyfriend are fighting about it because he doesn't think I missed because there isn't any apparent raised bump around the area, but it SEARUSLY feels like a miss to me. I have been injecting in that same area for several days now tho so my boyfriend really thinks also that that is why I'm experiencing so much pain. Any ideas or advice would be GREATLY appreciated! :)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

torn vein .. put some ice on it, go to hospital. stop using needles to get high.. ;)

3. 420TatumAvery69

420TatumAvery69 Members

...A torn vein???

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

you poked thru the other side and hit muscle .. going to feel tender for a while.. put some ice on it, maybe alternate with a warm wet cloth . good way to get abscessed and infections is missing the vein .. or vein collapsed being over used.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I guess when you shoot up meth, that kind of stuff is going to happen.

1 person likes this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

420TatumAvery69,

Injecting anything is never a good idea.

7. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Please stop injecting yourself to get high. It is so much more dangerous than other methods and it sounds like you are starting to do some serious damage to yourself. From the sounds of it, you are on your way to a pretty bad infection at the very least.

1 person likes this.