Ancient African Found With Eurasian Dna

Discussion in 'History' started by Motion, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Motion

Motion Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3500 yrs is hardly ancient, homo sapiens have been around about 200,000 years

This study doesnt come as much of a surprise

They found some new bacteria the other week too that predates everything else by 200 million yrs, so life on earth started at least 3.7 Billion years ago

We still havent got all the pieces. But the first migration out of africa theory looks solid by now....that being close to two million years ago

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Of course some people migrated back to Africa between prehistory and a thousand year B.C. What a suprise indeed... :p

Not saying it isn't useful to verify the obvious though but yeah.

1 person likes this.
  4. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Asia is where life began, the oldest civilizations were in Asia.

5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I think and strongly believe that oldest civilization is in North America.... we have the oldest mountains, oldest rocks oin the world... oldest rivers in the world.. why would there not be life here too?

To suggest that the only original people on this continent migrated from elsewhere makes absolutely no sense.

It has already been proven that there was an ancient civilization prior to the last ice age.

Dating back 60 000 years and possibly older.

Topper is the oldest radiocarbon dated site in North America thus far. Brazil and Chile, as well as a site in Oklahoma also suggest that humans were in the Western Hemisphere as early as 60,000 years ago.

Keep in mind that we are not fully explored.

6. JPN2

The rocks are the same age regardless where they are found.

7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Ok this is confusing and this confuses me, but I know they can be dated, different rocks have different compounds and those minerals in them can be dated. My dad, he told me things growing up that I was not interested in and small details stuck, even though I have no interest, sometimes I just remember some things I have no interest in. Lol. It has to do with magma and when it Solidifies.
    Here is a link

https://geomaps.wr.usgs.gov/parks/gtime/radiom.html

8. JPN2

It is the strata in which they were found.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

while most of what most people think they know is only a few hundred, and a thousand is more then ten human lifetimes end to end, 3500 isn't that long, even in human history.
    there's at least a couple of calandars that go back more then 5200 years, and human remains have been found in california, dating back eleven THOUSAND years.

the furst african exodus was more then 20 thousand. so any way you slice it, 3500 is kind of recent when you're talking about old bones and the history of the species.

10. Motion

Motion Senior Member

Here are some interesting results of some DNA test that were done on Moroccan populations from about 15,000 years ago.

11. Toasted Oats

Toasted Oats Members

People do not give our ancestors nearly enough credit. People traveled. Many think things like agriculture sprung up independently. Really?

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think the cradle of mankind was in south Africa, along with all the much older structures dated to over 100,000 years old as well as Adams Calander, the oldest most ancient still working sun dial on earth, right where the Sumerians said it would be.

Of course much of South Africa from the ancient times would have been wiped out to due to the Antarctic I've sheets shifting into the ocean, destroying most things in its path.

13. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Homo erectus is turning out to be more complicated than people assumed. They had a brain about a third the size of ours, but lasted for over a million years using the same crude stone spears and tools. However, there is some evidence that they occasionally found paradise in all their wanderings, often in coastal regions where they could easily find sea food to supplement their diet and where the weather was cooperative. When they did find paradise, they seem to have developed more complex tools and weapons, as well as art and other thing, because they had the time and social networks to make them worthwhile.

Nudegardner and Toasted Oats like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

15. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Life on the road was tough, tough, tough.

soulcompromise likes this.
  16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nothing stops anyone from walking back the way they came, other then whatever reason they left.
    human locomotion is capable of movement in more then one direction.
    isn't that amazing.

people moving south 3500 years ago, has nothing to do with people moving north 26,000 years ago. there is this thing called logic. kind of simple really.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not exactly, but except near active volcanoes, they're all hellaciously multiple times older then anything living.

Nudegardner likes this.