Had A Dream Of A Sept 13Th Destroyed U.s.

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by bourne1978, Aug 28, 2016.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

In this dream, a big part of it fell into the earth, because of a great underground collapse Mother Nature had instore all along, that had been never realised in her till then.

What do you make of this dream, any one?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So Mother Nature decided to sacrifice itself by imploding in on itself? Ha! Jokes on you Mother Nature, you needed that land to grow more nature!

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

How did you know the date?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ well a big part of the US would include some calendars, I assume he saw one.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

a majority of them dont only have one date on them

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's actually going to happen on the 14th... Just to fuck with the OP's head.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

well if the Yellowstone caldera were to blow it's top, and it will sometime in the next few hundred years, you can kiss about 1/3+ of North America goodbye.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

all the dates were crossed off up through the 12th.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Did he tell you?

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i was there...

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Damn that's some fucked up Inception type Shit right there!

13. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well if you're at all perceptive then perhaps something disastrous will occur on September 13th. Not necessarily the Earth caving in, that just might be symbolic of a different kind of calamity. Let's all stay tuned.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My grandmother's birthday.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

fiddles and fatty, cincinatti, knife and fork, new york. it was the pucha children at it again, with darning needles and their magic pointed red hat.
    they took turns, wearing the little red hat, and plunging darning, or should i say daming, needles into a little rubber ball, that was a globe of the earth.
    (bad john couldn't take a turn, because he was already a ghost)
    and every time the stuck a needle into the ball, that city dissapeared and was replaced by a large 'meteor' crater.
    i guess one of them found a big rusty railroad spike, and when it came their turn, chanted u.s., whatta mess.
    must have been a rather ragged hole, as ragged as that rime was.

r.a. lafferty wrote a story called reefs of earth, i took a few liberties with a seen from it.
    right wing politicians, wanting to replace consent of the governed by a kind of corporate feudalism,
    are of course what started destroy the u.s. a long time ago.
    maybe the seed were planted at its very birth.

humanity is a threat to the rest of the universe, until it out grows its collective narcisissm as a species.
    billions of other worlds with peaceful and considerate non-human people of differen't kinds on every one of them
    have every logical right to defend themselves together, from our world might become,
    indeed some humans are perfectly fine with it becoming, if they have there way, which with trump and all, sort of looks like they might get.

fortunately for the rest of the universe, our world could easily be destroying without ever coming in range of anything we could do about it.
    it doesn't take nukes. just a large rock with a large deta-v, tossed from beyond the orbit of pluto, along the proper trajectory.

so perhaps if we don't want big holes where one particularly narcistic country, for currently seems to be, it would be a good time,
    for american culture to grow out of it.

collective narcissism of nations my be a 'tradion' of the illigal immigrants from europe four hundred years ago,
    who around two and a half hundred years ago, formed america from the lands it had robbed from people who had been there for more then ten thousand.
    but it is not a tradition of the real people of the place, who were and are their victims.

16. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh well.

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure something got destroyed on the 13th....