Is Gay Male Sex Cold And Mechanical?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by TheSamantha, Aug 27, 2016.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Maybe it's natural for women to have sex for gifts, favors, food/drink, and money. Maybe some emotions come out. Otherwise just get a dildo.

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

That reminds me. I owe my wife something.

As far as promiscuity, i asked one guy i was seeing regularly why he liked having lots of visitors versus one and he said it was more fun to have a buffet versus the same meal every time. I can see that. Same way i liked having multiple fwb for variety versus actual sexual needs.

4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

What's the difference between one ahole and another? Or one dick and another? Different ages too?

I can understand straight guys like variety. Girls have different shapes/combinations of boobs and butts.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

it's not with me - i love long sensual sessions with plenty kissing and taking break before having a second or third session

Simon :)

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Seriously woman?!

What are you talking about? Gay guys shouldnt like variety because every male looks exactly the same?

7. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I'm just confused as to what the difference is between one male body part and another to a gay guy.

8. Styx

Styx Members

I don't really see it being any different than straight players going out on the hunt for some strange. It has nothing to do with being gay...IMHO.

Why are some women seen as "good pussy"...while others are just an average fuck? A vagina is a vagina...or is it the actual person who makes the difference?

It's more than how a hole feels as it's squeezing your shaft, or how warm and wet a mouth feels as it's sliding up and down your cock. How does he sound when he moans for you as you fuck him? Does he grab your ass and pull you deeper inside him? Does he use good suction and tongue action as he's blowing you? Does he look into your eyes when he's got your balls in his mouth?

Or...does he lay there motionless and silent......

It's in our nature to look for something better. Food for thought.

1 person likes this.
  9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I had dead fish from both sexes and useless bjs from both. I had a lesbian that i did nothing for so perhaps its a combo of technique and what you like and who you are with.

10. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

Hell no. Not with the right guy at least, I've had quiet ones that are clearly into it and enjoying it and there are louder guys, which is defiantly hotter

11. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

depends on situation and the guy.
    for some it is just a fuck and go then yes it can be mechanical/cold because both parties know it is just the sex act and nothing else,
    some want a little chat beforehand, some kissing then the fuck, quick kiss then gone
    others want long foreplay, have sex and then a cuddle and shower afterwards, a little more chatting then part ways.

12. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

Could be, that a lot of males are just sexually stratified and not actually gay, and only do it to get off and ease the burden of their desperation.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There r always the fuck n go dudes but for me I like a decent session. 'Cold & mechanical' ?.....I just had a hook-up with a young guy in his 20s last night; we'd messaged a bit b4 but never met and it was warm, sensual and hot from the moment we met. He spent more than an hour fucking me in different positions, anally and face-fucking. Came twice - and we both thoroughly enjoyed our session. Hopefully we'll have a repeat but are a few hundred miles apart.
    Simon :)

14. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Sex with pretty much anyone can be cold and mechanical (especially if it's just a one off hook-up) I think it just depends on your preferences and the people involved in the sexing really.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So guys only possibly can hook up with guys becuase they can't get girlfriend s. That old chestnut. Pathetic

1 person likes this.
  16. i wld never do it that way, need to feel, caress, kiss first

17. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

Either that, or their girlfriend is either fat/and or asexual.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Keep telling yourself that

19. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

My life goal is to study human dynamics and behavoirs. I study animal species. In all animal species sexual stratification results in homosexual behavoirs and social attitudes. I have friends with a lot of gays, they told me their deepest secrets, that they weren't actually gay but bisexual. 90% of these bisexuals have been either abused or mistreated by females, and so the lust component of their brain rewires to lust for penis...however the hippocampus is fairly permanent and so these people always remain admiring female beauty.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You seem to have a strong personal bias that would exclude any chance of objectivity though

1.Whats a far easier way of measuring guys arousal near females rather than asking "friends that now a lot of "gay" guys

2. If love is the opposite of sex. What is love in a chemical / biological sense? How do things that are the complete opposite of sex or arousal influence sexuality

3. Work out the answers to questions to 1 and 2, and basically you will end up hating that remaining 10% (90% not gay enough was the figure you threw out)