Woman Satisfaction

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Ferylove, Aug 25, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My wife describes a regular orgasm being like a speed bump versus her full orgasm that makes her whole body cramp and flex until she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Then her whole body is sensitive and goes limp

2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I love the feeling of a cock thrusting deep in my pussy making me moan uncontrollably, I actually crave it! I don't even need to necessarily orgasm every time, I just want that feeling! It feels so good that yes, when we are done, sometimes I want it more!

1 person likes this.
  3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I love my husband very much, but he is not real big. I always wany more. He knew this so he let me have a friend. Our friend would vist often. He has moved on, but I would like to find another friend, but I am not sure about all these guys on sites like craigslist. I would rather just meet a nice guy. I guess I'm getting too old for guys to desire.

4. Gainz

Gainz Member

Assuming you read the 10th word of my post
    I actually suffer from the same predicament. But it is (whether you shut me out or not, true as I promise it is)..something I know all about. Something I could actually visually explain/show you without being lude

5. Gainz

Gainz Member

I actually suffer from the same predicament. But it is (whether you shut me out or not, true as I promise it is)..something I know all about. Something I could actually visually explain/show you without being lude

6. Gainz

Gainz Member

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a senior couple, my wife finds this topic intriguing. My wife is a retired health professional and I have a very strong sex drive. We discuss human sexuality all the time. We have sex 3-4 times weekly. To the ladies out there that have that unfullfilIed feeling. It could be hormonal and testosterone balance. My wife takes HRT pellets ever 3 months. I also believe that ever man needs to be open to his partner telling him to slow down. I am 63 and I have to take testosterone shots every 2 weeks for a medical condition. The side effect is I have the T level of a 20 year old. That said, I stay a bit sexed up most of the time and my wife(58) is usually ready and understands what is happening to me. Most of our sex in spontaneous. My wife sometimes has that feeling of unfulfillment. We both have to use masturbation and toys as well. One thing that helps her is that I use short and shallow strokes in her virginal opening and include her clit. I am turning on her nerve endings. She tells me when to stroke her inner regions. Again the point is " listen to your spouse". I am lucky that I can control when I cum. I usually cum after she has at least 2 "O",s. One other point, I drink lots of water so I cum a good load that helps my wife feel full. I also encourage her to masturbate regularly. There are many way to help with that unfulfilled feeling without adding another partner. Communication is key.
    Hope this helps.

Tags: