Am I Being Over Dramatic Or Is My Boyfriend A Pussy

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by thisgirl7, Aug 16, 2016.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I hate that family over everyone else shit. You have to hold people accountable when they're wrong, and I think especially if they're family. You should be honest with family. If he can't stick up for you, then he doesn't respect you enough.

My ex used to do the same thing to me. If his family had a problem with me and decided to come at me, he just sat there and let it happen. It ended up making me feel like I didn't matter and I became very unhappy. It wasn't the cause for the break up per se, but it was one of our issues.

2. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Ahh, BTDT. Kinda.

Dump him. But do it in a way that stings.
    Have everything packed and in your car, and have sex with him. Right before he cums, pull off and get dressed, and walk out.
    THAT will get his attention, if anything does.
    If he wants to know what's going on, tell him that if you're special enough to be his wife then he should be man enough to do something about his brother. Until then, your neden is off limits.
    Give him 72 hours to resolve the problem, and after that, and I'm talking 72 hours and not one minute longer, dump him. If he can't protect the integrity of his relationship with his wife-to-be then he ain't a man that deserves to have a wife.
    I saw this done by one of my sister's friends when I was in high school. Dumping a man right before climax gets his attention like nothing in this world.

You can find a better man elsewhere.