Bi-Men...what Position Do You Like To Be Fucked In?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bijay_08_2000, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Daveosuck

Daveosuck Members

Both!

2. Daveosuck

Daveosuck Members

And I feel his sweet balls bouncing off my ass

DaveTheBiGuy and Uhardrodnme like this.
  3. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Missionary so I can look into his eyes when he cums in me. Then doggie or standing bent over

BiMature56 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  4. bibear

bibear Members

Pillow under my belly, legs together with my partners hands on my shoulders pulling me in deeper as he slams it in, I really like it hard and fast!

rookie67 and Si69 like this.
  5. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

I’ve now been fucked once anally. Doggy was great, he was in control but loved facing a wall spread eagled.pushing my ass back. My mate fucking me and squeezing my nipples at the same time

6. snjphotoguy

snjphotoguy Members

On my back, legs over his shoulders, and absolutly love it when he leans down and starts kissing me as he cums in me

DaveTheBiGuy and Si69 like this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

me toooo

simon :)

snjphotoguy likes this.
  8. Love it doggy or on my back with my legs around him pulling him in deeper

9. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I've been with a handful of guys and have also been pegged and in all instances my favorite was by far on all fours with my ass in the air and my face buried in the pillow. A few times I've had both arms pulled back and thafs good also. I like it pretty hard and I feel like this position allows them to be able to really go to town on.me.

rookie67, BiMature56 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  10. Barbarock

Barbarock Members

On my back with my legs up, so I can watch him fucking. Also seeing him stroke my cock is always nice, but a good reach around from behind is also awesome. Choices!

DaveTheBiGuy and Uhardrodnme like this.
  11. Chester Jones

Chester Jones Members

Don't know. Wish I did.

12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I feel your angst! As someone else mentioned I think if it is just a fuck I'd want it doggy. No emotional attachment just a good pounding.
    If it's more romantic sex then definitely missionary. I'd want to be able to kiss him, wrap my arms and legs around him, and watch his face when he cums in me BB.

13. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Spoon position is my favorite, but I love a man who is so hot for me that he keeps moving from one to another! And I like to finish on my back so Ai can watch him fuck me, see the expressions on his face when he cums deep inside me.

DaveTheBiGuy, Lovnflman and Si69 like this.
  14. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Thank you, Simon -- gives me a full feeling 'down there' to know how completely you understand my cravings for opening myself utterly to another man's amorous feelings.

dd788snipe and slayer3737 like this.
  15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

glad we feel similar. As a sub-bottom I like to be used by my top and give pleasure; I like to get him aroused and horny, fucking me in lots of positions, that in turn gives me pleasure. Nothing nicer than pushing back onto a hard cock in rythmn. Last week I had a wonderful anonymous 40 minute fuck by a younger very skilled top ......something very hot and animalistic about two guys enjoying an uninhibited fuck session together, especially as I can now go bareback being on PrEP, after 35 years of condoms. Such a nice feeling to feel him exploding in me and just carrying on fucking.

Happy fucking, Simon :)

16. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

That explosion is the most beautiful, most satisfying feeling in the world to me!
    Happy fucking!

17. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

The first time my wife pegged me, I was on my back with my legs in the air, the second time she had me straddle the corner of the bed and bend over and she did me from behind, the other times have basically been the same as the first two.
    I think I prefer bending over and taking it from behind, she told me to reach back and spread my cheeks, then I felt her cock on my hole, I felt my hole stretch as she pushed in, mmmm awesome...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  18. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Come to think of it, there was another position where I was laying on my belly and she straddled me, pulled my cheeks apart and put her cock on my lubed hole and took my ass.
    Then she laid down on me and gave me a great fuck, all the time whispering in my ear how much she would love to see a guy fuck me like this, watching me take his cock.....

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's become my favorite position lately. It's comfortable and he/she has total control as I'm now their fuck doll.

Snow4570 and Downonthemuffin like this.
  20. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Yeah it's great feeling their weight on you as they fuck your ass....