Bi-Men...what Position Do You Like To Be Fucked In?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Bijay_08_2000, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

My favorite position is lying on my left side with my top-man snuggled up close behind me. This is the easiest, most comfortable, gives me more control, especially during initial penetration, and depth, too, although I usually want it as deep as my lover can push it up into me. I love to be able to reach back and caress his dick as it slides in & out; to push back against him until he's all the way in and grind my ass against him to feel it thrashing around inside me (mmm, that drives me wild!); to lay very still and let him fuck just his helmet in & all the way out my asshole (even wilder -- I'm sobbing & wailing out LOUD by now!), and all these are easy & comfortable & delicious in the spoon position.

I like to take it all the way home, "balls deep in my ass and bareback" too in that position, but if my darling wants another position, I love them all -- just keep that dick coming(and cumming!)!

Strangely enough, the most comfortable, least painful position of all, for me, for getting a man's dick in is standing up, legs slightly parted, leaning forward but not bent over. Has anyone else found this to be true? (I love it when a man takes me all the way and cums deep inside me in this position!) Works very well out in the woods ...

2. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Second choice would be on my back with my legs and feet on his shoulders -- I like it reaching in really deep, and looking up into his eyes while he's fucking me (especially when he starts to cum in there!), and this is the best position of all for both of these pleasures.

But I'll usually take it and love it any way you want to give it to me!

So there!

3. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

An anal virgin other than some fingering play and self dildo play, really want to experience a real cock.
    What would the best position be for a beginner?
    I fantasy about being spit roasted all the time. Maybe one day

4. busta__move

busta__move Members

All fours. Back arched, Ass up. And a wham bam thank you man

rookie67 and Poplo. like this.
  5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

On my back with my legs resting on his shoulders

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. busta__move

busta__move Members

since i am more straight than gay (if that makes sense) and I don't find guys attractive I prefer not to look at him while he is pounding away

7. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Gotta be doggy. First time I had sex with a man was unforgettable, he bent me over the bed and rimmed me, fingered me and slipped his condom covered cock up me. It was awesome. On my back with legs over his shoulders was good too.

8. Samcro204

Samcro204 Members

Hands down.....doggy style for me! It just feels better and deeper.

9. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My ultimate flavor is belly down, reason I can eat the wife’s pussy as I get nailed in the pooper. My regular buddy is 6’3 200lbs and hung like a mule. Not only does he frequently breed the wife he and I have lots of private time to enjoys our man cravings. His 8 inch cock is not only big but he is a hairy beast, and watching him split the wife in 2 is something we really get into.

10. jsb

jsb Member

Has to be legs pinned over my head and him going balls deep for maimum penetration.

Poplo. likes this.
  11. Italianist

Italianist Members

I've never experienced it yet but I'd want to be fucking a chick doggie while a guy fucks me the same cumming on me right when I cum

12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You seem to be under the impression that all bisexual males enjoy giving or receiving intercourse from same-sex partners. I have no impression that this is the case. Many bisexual men just get together for mutual masturbation. In many cases that leads to giving and receiving head or 69-ing. 69-ing in turn can lead to back door licking. However, none of that involves intercourse.

As to intercourse, itself, the Princeton fuck involves inserting the penis between the buttocks at the top of thighs (called thighing in some cultures), lubricated by soap in the shower (e.g.) or by application of a lubricant - the penis simply thrusts in and out of this faux-vagina thus presented. If the receiver keeps their underwear on, just sufficiently down at the back to permit thighing, it keeps the giver's penis snugly in place. The giver can also give the receiver a reach around, masturbating their partner either through their underwear or by slipping a hand inside.

Schoolboys have been known to use their partner's armpit as another form of faux-vagina.

None of these sexual gambits involves anal intercourse, qua intercourse, at all. Thus, the question is disingenuous. It's just another "when did you stop beating your wife" question begs.

JC, of that ilk

BiMature56 and Daveosuck like this.
  13. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

Where, in the question, was the inference made that is was same sex? It's a question for bi men, meaning they could respond either way, basing their preference for a certain position, with either men or women. As Sam Elliot says..."You're a special kinda' stupid, aren't you?". You also seem to be under the impression that I give a shit about your opinion. The term is intercrural....dumbass.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Well I'm curious and Daveosuck like this.
  14. LetmeSUCKuDry

LetmeSUCKuDry always curious

I have never been fucked...yet. I think I would like to be on my back so I can watch him fuck me....then if we get caught up in the moment we could kiss with his cock still in me

15. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Hopefully taking my first cock in a few days. My mate has a large cock, about 8.5 inches but not too thick, I know it's a large cock to try first but hoping because it's slim I can take it. I think I will love being totally fucked senseless from behind. Here's hoping.

rookie67 and Well I'm curious like this.
  16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, that's so good ....I normally have legs apart in that position but yesterday my partner told me to keep them together and yeah was great he could really fuck me hard :)

and reach underneath and play with his balls as he fucks me.... :)

I've never yet been fucked standing and it's definitely on my bucket-list.

It was last march and he was getting fucked from behind 'I love it' ...so ass.. reckon he lost his cherry and hasn't told us about it :-((

Simon :)

17. TDH47

TDH47 Members

Love it on my back so I can wrap my legs around

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

If it's a fuck, doggy is definitely my favorite. I love spreading my knees as far as possible with my back arched, ass out, and chest or elbows on whatever we're fucking on. It just feels so good and dirty, and I feel so open like that, like I'm just inviting him in to fuck my brains out. I also love when he has his hands all over me, fondling, gripping, spanking...whatever he wants. There's also something amazing about feeling my ass jiggle as he fucks me.

If it's sex, something about being on top is incredible erotic. One of my favorite things to do is to be sucking a guy, and without saying a word, climb on top and slide my tight little ass down on his cock. I love watching his facial expressions as he enters me for the first time, and what he does as I slowly bounce up and down. I'm naturally submissive, so to be in control like that once in a while is a big turn on. If I'm top when he cums, and we're going bb, it's so fucking hot to watch him as he cums inside me.

rookie67, DaveTheBiGuy and Si69 like this.
  19. Curiousbi

Curiousbi Members

On my hands and knees, or riding cowgirl.

BiMature56 likes this.
  20. Daveosuck

Daveosuck Members

That's my fantasy to feel his throbbing harness slowly penetrate deep in me until I am toataly relaxed ten let my lover loose and let him pound my small tight assets so hard I have bruises on my ass cheeks for days - mommy better than hickeys !

Si69 and Uhardrodnme like this.