Drug Test Drinks

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 12, 2016.

1. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

It always amazes me that you guys get tested for pretty much any job. Here we are only tested for things like long-haul truck driving or flying planes.

Although I suppose if they started drug testing for most jobs in Canada, the unemployment rate would skyrocket, haha.

1 person likes this.
  2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Haha, was thinking the same thing man!

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I am always surprised by the amount of people who say they get drug tested. I have worked in several different fields, and have never gotten one. But I imagine most of of those jobs didn't drug test for the reason that you stated.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's an exciting business opportunity, design a drink that does nothing but sounds good and you can't even get sued for false advertising because it's just really a supplement support. Lol. That may or may not work.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i know this is kinda old, but if you're still looking for advice, i used Ultimate Gold Detox purchased from ghost dog on monroe.

i was a daily, habitual "user," but stopped smoking for 10 days prior to my scheduled test. i took the drink the morning of and followed all the instructions. passed my urine test, done at quest diagnostics.

so yeah, i'm not sure if the drink worked or not. i was borderline failing dollar store strip tests at home, after 9 days of not smoking, so i think the drink did help. and if i wasted the 20 or 25 bucks....i don't care, because i got the higher paying job.

another thing that people SWEAR by is synthetic urine. i was too skeptical to try it, but overall it seems like that is the preferred method of tricky stoners.

6. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power