21 replies to this topic

#11 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted August 12 2016 - 06:38 PM

Many of the Detox drinks are just diluting your sample which on its own is a fail. If you get it just right it might work but it's no gurentee. The test is looking at your creatine levels which will not be high if you drank a lot before. So in theory with vitamin B to color the sample and creatine supplements you might me able to do the old dilution trick. Pr-employment tests are not as sensitive as probation tests.

Don't give the beginning or end of the stream the concentrations of THC are higher here. But unless someone watches you pee this is no problem. If you did stop for a while green tea is a good way to burn off the THC.

Edited by unfocusedanakin, August 12 2016 - 06:40 PM.

#12 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted August 12 2016 - 06:43 PM

I heard that Burger King doesnt drug test

They certainly do. I know you are joking but any job like that the HR and legal departments are assuming you are a looser. They will invest in weeding you out so to speak.

#13 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,643 posts

Posted August 12 2016 - 06:45 PM

If Burger King drug tested, they wouldn't have anyone to work for them.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#14 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 39,906 posts

Posted August 12 2016 - 08:07 PM

yeah, i never worked in actual fast food, but i've had jobs in quite a few major chain pizza places, and never was a drug test given.  between all those jobs, i'd be surprised if 20% of the people i worked with could pass a random drug test at the time.

#15 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 35,519 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted August 13 2016 - 04:59 AM

A lot of places drug test these days unless you're working for a local business.  I am applying to work in the warehouse of a very popular grocery store chain here in the northeast, and I am certain they drug test because I applied there almost 10 years ago.  I passed the drug test at the time since I abstained from smoking, but I failed the fitness test since I was nearly 300 lbs when I applied.

I am probably just going to have to end up quitting temporarily.

Cool, if they're looking to hire someone I suppose you make a good chance now (as you do lift bro :P)

#16 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

• PipPipPip
  • 4,597 posts
  • LocationInvading your Safe Space

Posted August 14 2016 - 11:57 PM

I've heard mixed reviews of those "Formula 420" products that cleanse everything out. Personally I'd buy them out of despiration, but I'd be leery to trust them to be 100% effective. All I know is if you just smoke, it could take 10-14 days to clean your system. 30+ days if you've had edibles.

#17 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 35,519 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted August 15 2016 - 06:56 AM

If Burger King drug tested, they wouldn't have anyone to work for them.

Thanks for the tip!

#18 Memn1984

Memn1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted August 23 2016 - 08:33 AM

On the last urine test that I have had I have used a detox called: herbal clean carbo clear 20 (or maybe not exactly the same, but surely something similar to that name). Well, I have taken it only approximately 2 hours or so before the test. I have been on methadone then (I have taken it exactly that day as well as the past 3 days before that too) at this time and I did not fail for it. however, I did have a faint enough line to raise a very big suspicion for marijuana usage. I’m not sure, but I am thinking that it may be that my problem was not peeing enough before that test I took. I have been on methadone, on a lot of it, that is why it has been pretty hard for me to urinate. What I am sure is that I am not going to make the same mistake once again this time

#19 guybrostein

guybrostein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 13 2016 - 04:25 PM

i recommend rapid clear detox its one of the best, nothing is certain though. Also check out the free app Canfinder if you are into good weed community forums

#20 Colimon

Colimon

Cheesus Christo

• PipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted December 22 2016 - 01:19 PM

I don't recommend any of those. There is no scientific proof of almost all of them working better than healthy living/eating/drinking and not doing drugs. Your body needs to process stuff and there are many factors that determine how fast or slow it will be. These supposed "detox" drinks are almost a scam that's profiting off the misinformed. Same with this "anti-oxidant" fad. The human body is great at detoxing itself and sometimes all of these products that claim to do one thing, do something entirely different for somebody else. I would try to do it the old fashioned way but if you're coming down to the dead line, you might consider "fooling" the test (depending on what kind it is). 

:sunny:"So you're asking me to just make a small hole in the slight foundations I have left of some distant commodity called morals?":sunny: