Drug Test Drinks

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I want to find another job before the end of summer, and I will inevitably be drug tested for this new job. It's been years since I've taken a drug test, and I would like to know if anyone here has had luck with any of the detox drinks on the market. If so, what is the name of the product you used?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I really think plenty of water and temporarily abstinence is the best option. If there's no chance on temporarily abstinence I wonder why that is :p

But I never had to take a drug test for a job.

Good luck on getting the new job :cheers2: What kind of job are you focussing on if I may ask?

3. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

try something called Puri Blend at GNC, it worked for me and I have toked for years, multiple times a day. It also worked for several people I know. It's worth a try

4. erikat

erikat Newbie

But how do you know that yourself and those people wouldn't have passed anyway? If i smoke pot I test clean in 2-3 days at the most, but that may be because I only rarely smoke.

I guess if you really wanted to know for sure then smoke some weed and then drink the drink, then use a drug test on yourself and see if it's clean. Even better, you could smoke the weed, and take two drug tests, one without the drink, then one after taking the drink according to whatever the instructions say to do. The first drug test without the drink is the "control", and this is to rule out the possibility that you would have passed without the drink anyway.

About the drink *instructions*: if they involve anything like, drink this, then 2 liters of water in an hour then wait an additional X amount of time before taking the test then i dont know. "Real drug tests" usually test for other things, like specific gravity to ensure that the urine hasn't been diluted by means like, drinking 2 liters of water or something (which might help you pass on its own, but would fail for being diluted).

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I heard that Burger King doesnt drug test

1 person likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Those drinks have worked for me before although it has been several years, but I also know someone who used the same product I did and failed.

I wouldn't really trust them. If you know you're looking for a new job the best option might be to quit for a while

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

What sort of jobs are you looking for, PR? I've never needed to take a drug test for any job I've applied to. The whole thing seems absurd to me, anyway.

8. erikat

erikat Newbie

you probably don't live in the United States.

Afaik, that's the only country where this is a thing ...

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm in the US and i've only been tested once.

obviously it depends on the field. anything where you're likely to be operating machinery, for example, you'll probably get tested.

10. Pressed_Rat

A lot of places drug test these days unless you're working for a local business. I am applying to work in the warehouse of a very popular grocery store chain here in the northeast, and I am certain they drug test because I applied there almost 10 years ago. I passed the drug test at the time since I abstained from smoking, but I failed the fitness test since I was nearly 300 lbs when I applied.

I am probably just going to have to end up quitting temporarily.

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Many of the Detox drinks are just diluting your sample which on its own is a fail. If you get it just right it might work but it's no gurentee. The test is looking at your creatine levels which will not be high if you drank a lot before. So in theory with vitamin B to color the sample and creatine supplements you might me able to do the old dilution trick. Pr-employment tests are not as sensitive as probation tests.

Don't give the beginning or end of the stream the concentrations of THC are higher here. But unless someone watches you pee this is no problem. If you did stop for a while green tea is a good way to burn off the THC.

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

They certainly do. I know you are joking but any job like that the HR and legal departments are assuming you are a looser. They will invest in weeding you out so to speak.

13. Pressed_Rat

If Burger King drug tested, they wouldn't have anyone to work for them.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i never worked in actual fast food, but i've had jobs in quite a few major chain pizza places, and never was a drug test given. between all those jobs, i'd be surprised if 20% of the people i worked with could pass a random drug test at the time.

15. Asmodean

Cool, if they're looking to hire someone I suppose you make a good chance now (as you do lift bro :p)

16. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I've heard mixed reviews of those "Formula 420" products that cleanse everything out. Personally I'd buy them out of despiration, but I'd be leery to trust them to be 100% effective. All I know is if you just smoke, it could take 10-14 days to clean your system. 30+ days if you've had edibles.

17. Asmodean

Thanks for the tip!

18. Memn1984

Memn1984 Members

On the last urine test that I have had I have used a detox called: herbal clean carbo clear 20 (or maybe not exactly the same, but surely something similar to that name). Well, I have taken it only approximately 2 hours or so before the test. I have been on methadone then (I have taken it exactly that day as well as the past 3 days before that too) at this time and I did not fail for it. however, I did have a faint enough line to raise a very big suspicion for marijuana usage. I’m not sure, but I am thinking that it may be that my problem was not peeing enough before that test I took. I have been on methadone, on a lot of it, that is why it has been pretty hard for me to urinate. What I am sure is that I am not going to make the same mistake once again this time

19. guybrostein

guybrostein Members

i recommend rapid clear detox its one of the best, nothing is certain though. Also check out the free app Canfinder if you are into good weed community forums

20. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I don't recommend any of those. There is no scientific proof of almost all of them working better than healthy living/eating/drinking and not doing drugs. Your body needs to process stuff and there are many factors that determine how fast or slow it will be. These supposed "detox" drinks are almost a scam that's profiting off the misinformed. Same with this "anti-oxidant" fad. The human body is great at detoxing itself and sometimes all of these products that claim to do one thing, do something entirely different for somebody else. I would try to do it the old fashioned way but if you're coming down to the dead line, you might consider "fooling" the test (depending on what kind it is).