Does Your Religion Have A Truely Happy Sound To It?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by bourne1978, Aug 11, 2016.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

The question is to all of any religion.

I'll give my answer first...

My religion has it that the god and the goddess, which are animal magnetisms, that every other complete infinite thing they are supports, are eternal lovers in an immortal love, that spend eternity spinning off themselves being eternal lovers. For example, that makes an immeasureable count still adding up of them being lovers also in a people format, in their ultimate reality.

In my religion, god also has, for a chosen period of time, an aspect of himself here in this world more numb to ultimate reality. The god and the goddess are mystical, but the god's aspect of himself more numb is the mystic. In my religion, the mystical people form to the god and goddess, are also their top religious art and symbolic content.

In closing, my religion (mysticism) is also the religion of the god and the goddess. And it further means the god and the goddess experience euphoria eternally, to why it really is a thing called ultimate reality. "Absorption" is an ancient term used as a way of hiding "animal magnetisms" from the likes of the hateful, who would have an issue towards what they can imagine that must mean is certainly always happening between the gods.

In my honest opinion, mysticism does have a truely intense excitement and happiness sound to it. :)

And so I honestly can't wait to get the hell out of being more numb to ultimate reality! This universe is a theater by the god and the goddess. In it is this world which puts the mystic to have to arise like a warrior to the challenges from it.

Lastly, in my religion, the god and goddess also puppeteer certain people and animals here in this world, but the mystic is an aspect playing it partially serious and partially fun in like the first person, and that is so while the god and the goddess (also known as the occult) are playing it partially serious and partially fun in like the second person.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

One the greatest aspects about paganism is the lack of a doctrine and rules, commandments etc. I think paganism plays an important role regarding this, that as a pagan, you DON'T have to do anything you don't want to. Paganism gives the follower guidelines on how to live. This isn't concrete, you are free to do whatever it is you desire, however there will be consequences to your actions throughout life, and how you deal with that is completely on you.

So yes, I'd say my following had a happy sound. Then again, I don't really see to many pagans with frowns on their faces either, we are just too free and carefree to be really bothered by unhappiness from our religion, we just wouldn't let that happen, I don't think.

:)

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8hefESt7c

3 people like this.
  4. erikat

erikat Newbie

i think religion is for the most part toxic; socially, and mentally; which of course go hand in hand. this is my view though, others are entitled to their own as well. I do think people should really think about it though, critically: does it really make sense?

1 person likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

For some it seems more about believing in the spiritual aspects of a religion, not how big the happy sound of it is for either themselves or others. Apparently some people genuinely believe in the aspects a religion is about and not merely affiliate themselves with it because it sounded so great/caters to a person's wishful thinking of how they would ideally like things to be.

If I could sincerely follow a religion just because how much it caters to my wishes/happy bone (no, not that one) I think I would. Unfortunately I feel if I don't believe in the spiritual aspects a religion is about it is not really for me.

How spiritually fulfilling a religion is to a person and how big the happy sound of the religion is might not be the exact same thing.

6. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

I understand that the top two major religions by enough of their followers in how they follow them, have been a factor to why there are some people lumping religions period as something not healthy toward society and the mind.

I had a feeling after making this topic, that there may not be much contribution from those in the top two major religions. But I took no shots at them, because sometimes what you dont say is what you do say.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

My "religion" (if you must call it that) has the sounds of nature... Some are happy, some are sad, most are just everyday sounds.... People have just forgotten how to listen to them.

2 people like this.
  8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

http://youtu.be/hDU62buxxGY

1 person likes this.
  9. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, my religion has SLACK, which is very happy indeed.​
    http://youtu.be/Qt9MP70ODNw​

1 person likes this.
  10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i totally aggree that is a most important question.

i don't believe in the goodness of ANYTHING that wishes to be feared,

nor that any good thing does or would.

and that certainly rules out the most dominant and popular beliefs.

it doesn't rule out the possibility of friendly and well meaning unknown things.
    that in turn though, does render unlikely our knowing anything more then that they could exist, about them.

we can invent names as a way of looking at things, but no name is ever the thing itself.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

people make too much noise of their own to allow anyone else to hear them. its as if some people are afraid of letting anyone hear them, or even themselves doing so.

12. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

this was a good answer
    which i very rarely say about anything

i would add for myself that i sought out a religion which matched my propensities and found it in the tantras of the east
    for which many varieties still have lineages and having found something really my own
    which nobody else can argue or steal or act like they are experts of
    the teaching given fully without hidden meanings or fear
    human truth as most best fully understood without lies
    that still gives me joy
    and is exceptionally rare

you must be a true seeker to truly find
    otherwise you're motivation brings you something other

and truth has 'slack'

2 people like this.
  13. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

:D

Ah, Bill Burr, such a guy. Pity he got married after he bashed marriage it for so long.

14. StellarCoon

If I had to choose a religion it would probably be Satanism.

15. StellarCoon

Either that or Jedi.

[​IMG]

That's a lot of hoods. 0.0

16. StellarCoon

It'd be interesting if when growing up every time you left your house your parent's would be like, "May the Force be with you!" - and mean it.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Some people choose to believe stuff because it sounds nice/makes them happy. Some people believe stuff because they think its the truth. What's a more valid reason to believe in the uncertain? :p

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

In My 69 Years On This Earth......My Religion Has Never Confronted Me With The Heart Rendering Gurgles Of A

Man Gasping For Air Whilst His Throat Is Being Cut With A Blunt Knife...............................

Cheers Glen.

19. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I'd say a version of the second option.

'Truth' is a tricky thing, but one can adopt whatever belief or view seems to come closest to the truth of one's own experience. Obviously that's conditioned by different factors - cultural background, education, and so on.

I think though that going for option number one may include an element of that. Only a weak minded or conflicted individual would go for a belief which they knew wasn't true even if it makes them happy.