30 replies to this topic

#21 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 28 2016 - 08:16 PM

I used to get paranoid sometimes when smoking in my teens. But nothing like what you're describing. I found that having a beer and a cig while smoking took care of it.

No problem at all now. I wonder if maybe younger brains just aren't ready for it.

Maybe smoke Hashish instead...it has never, ever made me paranoid. Always very pleasant buzz.

#22 TurmoilAndy

TurmoilAndy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted November 18 2016 - 09:04 AM

Bro just smoke as much as you like :D If its hurting you better stop :D

#23 FlyingFly

FlyingFly

Dickens

• PipPipPip
  • 2,128 posts

Posted February 12 2017 - 07:57 AM

Smoking non stop makes you handle it much better, the longer the more you handle but the high is lesser.

Posted Image
https://bit.ly/QenuK3

phshh lamee. Reality is for people who cant handle drugs.

There is more to reality, than what meets human eye.

#24 GypsyLiveaboard

GypsyLiveaboard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted May 02 2017 - 05:59 PM

Try smoking weed with high CBD content. It actually counteracts the paranoia.

Gemini Sun Capricorn Moon Sagittarius Rising

#25 Motion

Motion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts

Posted June 18 2017 - 09:30 PM

Try different strains of weed. Different strains may affect you differently.

#26 aoabai

aoabai

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted June 18 2017 - 10:18 PM

Sounds like you want to do more because you want to fit in amongst your friends. That's understandable. When I first started doing weed, I was doing it around two heavyweight champions of the weed game. One was a hot female piercer that made you think of other things whenever she took a hit. And another was a cool male tattoo artist that just was too cool whenever he took a hit. But, there was me, this ugly girl with medical conditions up the ass getting high just by an one hitter. I wanted to fit it. People tell OTHER PEOPLE not to ever fit it. That's the fucking lesson of life. But, we all want to fit it, and we all go to some extend to do that. It's okay to want to fit in. And it's okay to try to fit it. However, it's also nice to find friends that accept you for who you are. Or better yet, make your current friends accept you for who you are. That's even nicer. Put your foot down and tell them the truth of your tolerance level. Sometimes they might respect you less, but sometimes they might respect you more.

Of course, you can try to increase your tolerance level. Most accurate way of doing this is with constant use and slow increase. Maybe that's why they can do more. Maybe they have been doing it longer. I also heard that another way of increasing your tolerance level is by taking consistent high doses. But, of course... I don't have to tell you why that can be a bad thing.

Edited by aoabai, June 18 2017 - 10:20 PM.

#27 4b33r

4b33r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 23 2017 - 10:36 AM

Well I want to ask you,why on earth do you want to increase your tolerance? 

I think it is a blessing that you don't build up a tolerance and get high off of just 4-7 hits.You are going to save a lot of cash if you decide to use Marijuana regularly and it would be extremly convinent as you can just take 1-2 hits while you are at work or somewhere else and have a nice buzz going without having to spend so much time.

But if you absolutely want to smoke more than you can then I would advice you to get a good friend with you to be there to help you out and then just go for it, take bloody dabs if possible smoke some fat joints and just let loose.All you need to do is relax and just enjoy the high keep in mind that there is no real danger, you are perfectly fine and just enjoy it instead of thinking to much maybe eat and watch a movie, may I reccomend austin powers, it is just hilarious when you're high.

Well that's it, now I have conveyed you 2 different options what you do is your choice.

Edited by 4b33r, June 23 2017 - 10:37 AM.

#28 Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted June 23 2017 - 11:26 AM

Just. Don't. Toke.

Have a drink instead?

#29 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,918 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted June 23 2017 - 11:26 AM

oven mitts..

aka pot holdèrs..

Uxq2a8kK_reasonably_small.jpg

Road signs flow into the headlights
Whisper names and fall behind
He finds some honor in the darkness
Hopes for grace and peace of mind

#30 Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa

Nails Mc Fugger

• PipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts
  • LocationRuncorn GB

Posted June 23 2017 - 11:37 AM

I used to be Jealous of people that could get merry off two Beers  :scholar:

In your pomp and all your glory your a poorer man than me as you lick the boots of death born out of fear 

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop