Do Girls Actually Want A Prince Charming Or.....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Jul 28, 2016.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Amen.

2. undefeated

undefeated Member

exactly - guys just want to fuck more then they want money

3. JLamore

JLamore Members

If we take the definition of Prince Charming, which is a man who embodies a woman's romantic ideal, their perfect partner. Then yes, we really do want Prince Charming

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Point of note. You cannot speak for any women. You observe and hear from some women, but you cannot speak for women. Ever.

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

While I can only speak for myself, I have never been involved with, nor particularly attracted to, a jerk. I like partners with whom I can live side by side. Fuck people who are cruel or make you feel bad about yourself. Zero tolerance. To say people are looking for "Prince Charming" is a bit simplistic, and I'm not even sure I know what that implies: probably different things to different people.

Although, in reference to the OP: Covered in tattoos and "kind of ugly", aren't deal breakers by any stretch, and they do not equal a guy who treats people like shit. I've been with guys who were kind of ugly, and it didn't take away from the experience at all. Attraction is attraction.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've dated guys before who make a big deal about being a gentleman but once you get to know them you find out it was just an act to get laid

Bleeh. Nothing worse than a fake nice person. I dont mind chivalry but not as a means to an end.

I've always just wanted a best friend, an equal, a partner. Someone who is genuinely nice because je respects me, not because he thinks he should be because he's running some kind of gambit. I dont really care about romance, its always seemed a little pretentious and fake to me. Just be real and i'm good.

7. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

They want Prince Charming and his $$$$$$s to support and finance them and their babies, and a scumbag drug dealer to fuck them.

8. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I think your destiny is to be alone.
    Fat and with problems ........ no thanks (unless you happen to be a multi-millionaire).

9. If I were going to stereotype most people, I would say most boys are Prince Charmings and most girls are Princesses. Not because they're exceptional people, but because they're not exceptional people. There just isn't anything more to them than the typical one dimensional Disney fantasy: a feminine wife, a masculine husband, two children, and a house with a picket fence.

Outside of that, a minority of the population but still a huge amount of people. are just various people with different abnormalities. It's easy to grow cynical of all men or all women based on the fact that either none of the Prince Charmings or none of the Princesses would ever touch you with a ten foot pole. There's either some weirdo out there who would think you are the cat's meow or there's not, but odds are against you ever meeting them if there is. Unless you believe in fate.

10. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I was a bad boy and I had a lot of sex; over 30 girls, but only three relationships. Girls wanted to have sex with me, not date me. I attracted the bad girls and some good girls who wanted to see what being bad was all about. I probably dated 6 girls in total. I am an alpha male, ex Jock, ex combat vet and what they call a man's man. I guess these days that has a different meaning. :) In my early days I had sex with a few married women. My experience is that girls want a bad boy for sex and a good boy for marriage. Every married woman I had sex with was married to a beta male.

I was chased out of homes by the girl's parents a few time. My school principal called my parents because I was organizing make out parties after school. This was back in the early 60's when there was no cable TV or internet so sex was learned on the street or by me. Even had a priest visit me at home to lecture me about the evils of sex before marriage. He left threatening me with excommunication. Some girls were forbidden to date me or warned to stay away from me because I only wanted one thing from them. They were right. I never viewed women as friends until after we had sex. They were all potential mates. I have had the girlfriends and wives of friends hit on me and had sex with a few of their girlfriends and two of their wives. They were brazen in what they did to seduce me. One wife opened my zipper and started to perform oral sex on me when her husband went to the bathroom. She ended up divorcing him a year later. The girl my wife and I lived with and shared was the ex wife of a friend of mine and later on married a beta submissive man who I cuckolded for 23 years with his knowledge.

One more thing. All of the women in those three relationships I did have are all bisexual because I like sex in FFM threesomes.

11. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Most women marry men who are older and more successful that they are.

12. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

As a general rule I would say: Girls like to fuck & maybe briefly date 'bad boys' but most women probably don't actually want to marry a guy who really is a proper arsehole....that being said, what counts as an arsehole & what counts as a counts as a 'good guy' varies both culturally & even moreso individually. It's like when it comes to the bad boy thang, many women put up with an arsehole providing the guy doesn't beat HER...how he treats other people is often seen as irrelevant providing he's not a rapist or a serial killer etc.

Attraction is the key problem really, I mean, I'm highly attracted to whiskey & pizza, but I know if I consume enough of that kinda stuff it's not going to do me any good. Balance between naughtiness & niceness is where it's at, only thing is, few people are perfectly balanced, & even if they are, people will often overlook the balanced one for the more extreme variety.....tis human nature unfortunately.

Perhaps, in the future we'll have naughty, let's have freaky sex robots & also, let's snuggle up & talk about our feelings robots or something. lol.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Not Correct.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

Living in the UK we are a bit more grounded, we have always had prince Charles.. now come on. Would you?

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Prince Charles Is OK.......His Family Just Matched Him Up With The Wrong Bride......

He Has Since Found Happiness, And I Say Good Luck To Him..... :crowngrin:

Cheers Glen.

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

I think he is a total let down, and should never be king.. should pass to the next in line.. and good that would be..

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If Charles Is "Old School" Then "Harry" Is The Man I Would Vote For......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Haha, I think those boys are lovely.

I also think William and Catherine would make splendid monarch's..long would they reign..

They did a survey in the UK, 83% don't think Charles should be king..

Plus, legally, the monarch's rules actually say he can't.. so be interesting to see how they get around that..

Out Queens father became king only because his elder brother had to abdicate wanting to marry the divorced Wallace Simpson....

Time for Charles to go to France were the old king and Wallace's house awaits them..

19. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

The royals are all shapeshifting reptilians and they are also satanists!

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Nah but Prince Harry is hot and he has that cool bad boy with a heart of gold vibe going for him

21. morrow

morrow Visitor

Agree, if I had a daughter that liked guys like that, I would be pushing her that way...

1 person likes this.