Woodtick Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Jennifer19, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

going August 5th my dad is going a day early so he can set up his 5th wheel and get a good site me and my sister Jackie our driving there and my other sister Sarah and Matt are driving down from Grand Rapids I'm not to excited yes it will be nice to be with my sisters but this festival is nothing but a drinking shit show and I'm not into that I plan to smoke when I'm there my dad goes every year he has a cousin that also goes and he is a big drinker I know good and damn well my dad will be drinking My sister Sarah said she is only going to make sure my dad doesn't drink when she said that I laughed he knows his health is shitty and he cannot be drinking or he will be back in the hospital but he is a alcoholic and his parents were both big drinkers I hope I have a good time and its not going to be as bad as what I think :|

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The only thing listed at Bethel Woods for Aug. 5 is Counting Crows.

Have fun.

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

The Counting Crows are amazing live. I'd see them again in a heartbeat, and I'm not even the biggest fan of their music. They just sound so, so good live.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

The wood tick Festival is in hermansville Michigan

http://www.woodtickfestival.com/ its mostly country music and there not well known bands I'm not really into country music but I'm sure it will be fun

1 person likes this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Oops, I read Woodstock!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

tomorrow I head out ohh man I already know my sis is going to be a sloppy mess as in drinking too much lol I hope she maintains around our dad cause he cannot drink well he can he will just end up back in the hospital

7. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Is this where Island Fest was a few weeks ago? Have a blast [​IMG]