Think My Gf Saw A Ghost, Don't Have The Heart To Tell Her.

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Justme516, Jul 24, 2016.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So Justme 516........Did You Finally Tell Her......???..... :)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

From the ghost-believer perspective, it's interesting that the ghost circled both cars. Could just be she is doing the same thing she was doing when she was last alive.

On the other hand, maybe circling both cars indicates that there is some connection, and in her own ghosty way, she is indicating that the OP's vehicle is also in danger of getting into a fatal collision.

My advice to the OP is to take the car for a safety inspection if it hasn't been done recently. Also

wear seatbelts
    don't go more than 5mph faster than the speed limit
    keep your glass and mirrors clean and mirrors adjusted
    do a basic pre-inspection before starting the car
    don't make unnecessary lane changes
    don't text and drive, talk on the phone and drive, drive drunk, or drive when you are too tired
    don't get into heated arguments in the car, and be ready to break off discussions
    keep a charged cell phone with you
    don't tail-gate

... and pretty much do all the stuff that you are supposed to do to drive safely, but which people usually don't.

Ghosts or no ghosts, you'll be doing something perfectly sensible.

1 person likes this.
  3. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Good advice, newbie-one. Driving right never hurt anybody. ;) Some things turn out to be beyond any control we ever thought we had, of course. ;) Not saying this is like that,cuz I just dunno.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Why two threads?

Ghost in the machine....

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If ghosts exist, I've told them that I never want to see them.

I've seen the form of animals and of people passing through near me and that is enough, thank you.

1 person likes this.
  6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Be glad that your ghosties listen! ;)

The ones I was around all through my growing up years were NOT interested in what anybody wanted or didn't want. I had to get absolutely grown and have a child before I learned what to do to make them behave!

and sometimes they still misbehave, but not for long lol

7. newbie-one

I forgot to mention, if you have to pull off to the side of the highway, try to pull as far off as you reasonably can. Easy to get slammed by a car that's drifted out of its lane.

1 person likes this.
  8. If you see a ghost, don't look it directly in the eye or it will possess you.

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No worries because my eyes automatically shut when I scream.

2 people like this.
  10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL! ^

You could handle it.

:rofl:

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Your girlfriend's experience brings to mind several similar things that I've had happen. I'm trying to think, if I were her, would I want to have been told. I guess the answer doesn't matter, since it's up to her.

A few years ago, I was sitting on top of a cliff watching the sunset with my boyfriend. It was a nice spot, one we used to visit frequently. It was in a small park, and it took a nice climb up to the rocky hill where we stopped, with a pretty significant drop off the cliff into the forest far below. Anyhow, this time I was sitting up there on a fallen log, and I kept getting these intrusive thoughts of a young guy in a hoodie walking up to the top of the cliff where my partner and I were perched. The images were really upsetting me; the man had this terrible feeling associated with him. This sort of blackness that was emanating from him, and I could feel it. It was profound sadness, laced with anxiety and a bitter hatred liked I'd personally never felt before. I tried to ignore the thoughts, but they kept coming. I started to get incredibly uneasy and couldn't ignore it anymore. I asked my boyfriend if we could just leave, and we did. I explained to him what was happening (I think he was surprised because I don't usually talk about things like that, and I'm a hardcore skeptic).

Anyway, after we had left the feelings dissipated, and I barely thought about it until later that week when my partner told me he had read in the newspaper that a local high school senior had commit suicide by throwing himself off of he cliff we were sitting on, less than an hour after we left the park. Similar to OP, I guess my bf could have chosen not told me that. I don't know if he was right in telling me, but I'm glad he did, I guess. Gave me a lot to think about, at the time.

2 people like this.
  12. newbie-one

In order to know when he did this, there would have had to have been a witness who noted the time, or some other definite source of evidence, like gps data from his phone.

I think a forensic pathologist might be able ID a window for time of death, but not that close, e.g., I doubt they would be able to say he died before 4pm but after 3.

So I'm a little skeptical. Can you find the article online or otherwise?

Do you feel like you had the premonition for a reason, or were you just aware of what was there?

13. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I don't know much about it. At the time, I was freaked out and didn't look into too many details, to be honest.
    The park where this took place, while small in area, is pretty well trafficked. The base of the cliff where he jumped has a trail running at the base of it, through the woods. I don't think it would have taken long to find a body there. I would be surprised if it took longer than a few hours for someone to walk by. But again, I don't know. My experience is open to interpretation, and I'm skeptical myself. It really could have been a coincidence, and probably was. I've thought about it a lot, but don't know how to feel. I've had similar experiences to this one, and I haven't reached any useful conclusions.

14. newbie-one

A little too weird to just be a coincidence, imho, unless you had such premonitions all of the time.

If there really was an article saying this guy jumped off the cliff, and the details match, then that would be evidence for your having a premonition.

It's relatively rare for someone to commit suicide. Your premonition of a young man matches. If he was wearing a hoodie when he died, the chances that it was all just a coincidence are pretty slim, imho.

The best argument for the skeptical side would be that your bf was pulling your leg, and there was no such article.

1 person likes this.
  15. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

I have always known this about you. ;)

Bottom line tho is: The experiences we have are meant for us alone. They are not meant to prove anything to anybody else. Whoever is looking for proof should be hoping to have experiences of their own. And if they never get experiences like that...then: :) Tough shit, innit? :)

16. archenemy

archenemy Members

Damn, your story gave me goosebumps for real!! and your girlfriend could be able to see things that others cant.