My Husband's So Bad In Bed, It Makes Me Want To Cheat

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Anonymous_Girl_Sharing, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I think when she didn't do any "sampling of the dessert menu first" was the first step down her lonely road. Hopefully she looked into the marital statistics and read how many first marriages just don't pan out. That is why there is the word divorce.

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Wow, that's quite a lot to unburden yourself with (along with other disclosures)
    Seems to me that if Sex is that important to you - then Love, it is not
    - Best to leave him and move on than to cheat - it is the most honourable thing to do

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'm kind of thinking this was a troll posting some fictitious story.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The extra 60 pounds he's gained has a negative impact on his sexual performance.

5. Why don't you just tell him you want to stay married but have sex with other men. Then you can have EVERYTHING! Women. smh

6. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I kind of see myself in your description of your husband's reaction. For years I thought things were good in bed then menapause struck. My wife started to complain about me. I tried to make some of the changes but in the end it seemed she was just putting me off. Now, I don't initiate sex with her and she feels increasingly like a room mate I love but I do miss sex. We still have kids in school so I have resigned myself to this existence. You are young and if you two don't have kids, I suggest a separation if counseling doesn't change the dynamics. He probably isn't happy and neither are you.