Whats It Like

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Azur, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Azur

Azur Members

So Im meeting up with this girl tomorrow who asked me to get some coke to share with her so I did and now I'm really curious what it's like but I can't use any of it till tomorrow so ya please fill me in if u can

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Coke is stimulating and fairly numbing with a moderate amount of euphoria. It goes pretty well with alcohol but it has a short duration, and is very more-ish. Usually within an hour, I find myself wanting to do more and that timeframe becomes less and less with repeated bumps. I usually just talk my head off and then regret doing it in the morning.

I've used quite a bit of different drugs and so from my perspective, Coke is a drug where the reputation precedes the experience. I don't find it a particularly interesting drug in regards to how it affects my consciousness, nor do I find it as fulfilling or even directly as euphoric and ecstatic as drugs like LSD, MDMA or Mushrooms. One reason coke is a viable alternative to some of the aforementioned drugs which I prefer, including Marijuana, is I generally still feel comfortable in public on coke, perhaps even more confident.

When you do it, I recommend having some alcohol available as well.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so, what was it like?

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You know there is no girl, and there is no coke

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i know, but there's still a 50/50 chance there will be a hilarious answer.

6. Azur

Azur Members

it was fun, its a really different kind of high than weed really I just felt really happy and relaxed where as with weed I'm usually more in my head and laughing my ass off at random shit

7. Azur

Azur Members

btw is there a way to add pictures on this site?

8. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

I believe in you op, pay no attention to this cynical poopooheads.

9. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

You felt "relaxed" on blow?

Okay then.

10. Azur

Azur Members

I read that I should have felt wired but I didn't

11. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I agree with what Guerillabedlam said. It's tailor-made for social situations, but it's also tailor-made for dealers. Very short-lived and definitely "more-ish", lol. Not worth it in my opinion, but if you can afford it go for it.

12. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

Coke is awesome man. When your out of it don't buy any more because once your done you'll have about 4-5 hours and then you'll want it really bad.